SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Now THIS is something else!

https://themoscowtimes.com/new...trump-we-trust-56872

Jan 21, 2017

With Donald Trump about to take office, his fans all around the world are eager to let him know just how warmly they’re anticipating his reign over America. In the United States, there’s been a lot of attention on Trump’s support in Russia, where state-sponsored hackers supposedly meddled in the American election, according to the U.S. intelligence community. While Moscow has vigorously denied any role in Trump’s surprising Electoral College triumph, it’s no secret that the next president is an unusually popular guy in Russia.

A case in point: spin your globes to the Russian city of Chelyabinsk, and then nudge it a few miles west, to the town of Zlatoust, where a group of gunsmiths has fashioned a two-pound coin dedicated to Donald Trump. The front of the coins is inscribed, “45 the president of the United States of America [sic].” The limited coin collection consists of 25 silver coins, 15 coins made from silver and gold, and 5 entirely gold coins, according to the TASS news agency.

The back of the coins shows the Statue of Liberty against a background of the American flag. There is also another inscription reading, “In Trump We trust” — an unsubtle salute to a man who has at various times actually described himself as a gift from God.

This isn’t the first time Zlatoust’s gunsmiths have released coins with political overtones. In 2014, the same people produced coins commemorating Russia’s annexation of Crimea. Those coins featured Vladimir Putin on one side and a map of Crimea on the other. The first of these coins was gifted to President Putin, and it’s now on display in the Kremlin’s public museum.

The gunsmiths of Zlatoust say they plan to gift one of their new coins to Donald Trump, after he takes office this Friday.
I'd love to have one of those in silver, but with only 25 made I guess the price would be a lot more than just the value of the silver in it (about $600 in current valuation).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Madonna stated she thought about blowing up the White House

I think I read that somebody is suing her for not following thru on her promise of blowjobs for everyone who voted Hillary.

She didn't say ONLY if HRC won....

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanksoldier:
quote:

I think I read that somebody is suing her for not following thru on her promise of blowjobs for everyone who voted Hillary.

Big Grin

Brillant.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:
Sean Spicer just held a press briefing and kicked the media in the ass and teeth for seven straight minutes calling their reporting dishonest, deceptive and everything in between.

He then walked off without taking one question.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!

Here you go:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Ab4Vr3z4A

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanksoldier:
quote:

Who would really want to be that close to the skank?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
LOL I can imagine the LSM furiously pecking away on their tweeter things chastising the briefing.

Flippin' GLORIOUS! Big Grin

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
outstanding

take the kids to the woodshed, and beat their asses until they smarten up

the press is in for a tough ride

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
LOL I can imagine the LSM furiously pecking away on their tweeter things chastising the briefing.

What was all that chatter in the background? I couldn't quite make out what was being said.

flashguy

Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sean Spicer just held a press briefing and kicked the media in the ass and teeth for seven straight minutes calling their reporting dishonest, deceptive and everything in between.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!

I'm gonna' have a glorious 4 years watching my President govern and his staff carry out their duties!

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Man if I knew how to make a GIF I would plaster Spicer's face all over this clip. Smile

GET SOME!

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
What is going to happen to the mainstream media??? More and more, people are going to the Internet for their news and now what we're seeing is Conservative pundits exposing the MSM for the utter liars that they are. Call me an optimist, but it seems to me that if they don't wise up and start doing their jobs correctly, they're going to go extinct.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
A small request:

Please go to THIS URL and vote "YES" in the simple one-question poll there, which asks "Do you think Donald Trump's presidency will be good for America?".

Right now the poll shows a rejection of Trump, which I think is exactly what the editorial staff of the paper wants to show. I'd like to turn that around.

The poll is being taken by the Idaho State Journal, a small newspaper headquartered in Pocatello, Idaho, that services most of south-east Idaho. It does local reporting as well as national news, but all of its national news comes straight off the AP and therefore shows a distinct leftist bias.

The paper is schizophrenic; it has a left-bent pro-Democrat editorial staff, but it also has several columnists that tend to be more conservative in their political viewpoint.

Anyway, if you would please take a few moments to go to the newspaper's website and hit the "YES" radio button on their poll, it would be appreciated.

I wouldn't waste your time. I'll bet the same paper's election polling said Donald wouldn't win. These online polls are meaningless - they were meaningless before the election and are equally meaningless now.

I am happy to let the liberals exist in their echo chamber, and I am equally happy to to let the media push itself into irrelevancy.

From yesterday on, we play the game on our terms, not theirs.

As you please Chicago.

I, myself, prefer to spit in their eye when the opportunity presents itself.

It'd please me a lot if we could make the hard-core Democrats on this local paper's editorial staff doubt themselves. I'd like to shake them to their core.

Done. And looking better.

Same here and definitely looking better still.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6733 | Registered: September 04, 2003Report This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Just watched the Spicer clip - nice!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6733 | Registered: September 04, 2003Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
What is going to happen to the mainstream media??? More and more, people are going to the Internet for their news and now what we're seeing is Conservative pundits exposing the MSM for the utter liars that they are. Call me an optimist, but it seems to me that if they don't wise up and start doing their jobs correctly, they're going to go extinct.
And that is exactly what should happen. I would prefer that the MSM actually begin to do their proper jobs, but if they cannot (or won't) then they deserve to disappear.

flashguy

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:

YESSSSS!!!!!!!

Here you go:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Ab4Vr3z4A

And that ladies of the press is a kick in the nuts.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
If Madonna publicly talks about wanting to blow up the WH, she should get a visit by the Secret Service.

We have become way too tolerant in our country of reckless behavior that inspires or encourages violence. Time for that to stop.

Another point. These women's group protests and all over the country. Do you really think that a couple everyday people started and then organized all this?

And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
CNN reports on Trump's media war - Link

This is going to be interesting.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1942 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

They have already lost their power and they know it. Look back at the old days how Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather could make or break a Presidential nominee.They are now irrelevant, and totally discredited.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have been debating the last few weeks about picking up something to commemorate the inauguration, and for a new day for the country.

Finally settled on this and just ordered it.

A Henry 45-70 with color case hardening. A fine American rifle in a fine American cartridge for a fine American day Smile

I am getting ready to order the same Henry with the Brass frame. Great choice.

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2124 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Report This Post