SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Can you hear them
They talk about us
Telling lies
Well that's no surprise

Can you see them
See right through them
They have no shield
No secrets to reveal

It doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play
Our lips are sealed

Careless talk
Through paper walls
We can't stop them
Only laugh at them

Spreading rumors
So far from true
Dragged up from the underworld
Just like some precious pearl

It doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play
Our lips are sealed
Pay no mind to what they say
It doesn't matter anyway
Our lips are sealed

There's a weapon
We must use
In our defense
Silence

When you look at them
Look right through them
That's when they'll disappear
That's when you'll be feared

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
I can't remember when Para has last been in such a good mood! Smile
Party on!

Posts: 1795 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
[Hopefully anyone who openly called for an assassination attempt on the new President will receive a swift visit from Federal Law Enforcement so that they learn a little about what is protected by the 1st Amendment and what is in fact a crime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...n-protest-Trump.html

Secret Service WILL investigate Madonna after singer says she wants to BLOW UP the White House in expletive-filled rant at women's march

The Secret Service has allegedly said they will open an investigation into Madonna after her DC speech
The pop icon said she'd thought a lot about 'blowing up the White House'
More than 500,000 people participated in the Women's March on Washington in DC on Saturday
The march route was completely filled with people, making it physically impossible to actually march
There are also 600 sister marches planned throughout the country and even across the world
Pink p***yhats - knitted beanies with cat ears - became the accessory of the march in reference to Trump's quote 'grab her by the p***y'
America Ferrera, Scarlett Johnasson, Michael Moore and Alicia Keys spoke at the DC event
Their speeches were a call of action to the crowd, asking them to run for office, fight for reproductive rights
However, Ashley Judd and Madonna raised eyebrows with their controversial contributions
Judd read a poem saying Trump has 'wet dreams infused with his own genes'
Madonna said she had contemplated blowing up the White House

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
There is all this talk today about the size of the crowd for the inauguration. Does anyone have a link to a picture of the crowd size? I read that the crowd was delayed in security but was formed by the time President Trump took the oath.

Thanks.

Most of the pictures I've seen are from the other end, showing the back of the crowd and unfilled sections. This is why they show the other perspective:

Posts: 3678 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tgrshrk99:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
SNL is taking it (rightly so) on the chin for this one. I remember the bit where they went after a very young Chelsea Clinton....Bill was NOT amused and that was the end of SNL making fun of the children of Presidents.

One has to wonder if this writer took it upon herself to tweet this, or if the show as a whole felt they would be "safe" because it was regarding Trump. Either way, it shows again how out of touch my Hollywood types are - Trump or not, you cannot go after kids. It's hard enough to b e that age without your peers making fun of you for being the first presidential private-school 'school shooter.'

What a dumbass.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...ng-Barron-Trump.html

Comments can be sent to NBC here
Done...

The tweets by Katie Rich of SNL regarding Barron Trump were way over the line and could be better classified as disgusting. I have been somewhat hesitant to watch NBC based on its incredibly biased reporting during the previous election cycle, but when Ms. Rich attacks Barron Trump without so much as a slap on the wrist by NBC management, you've made my decision to block your channel(s) from my cable box very easy. Both you and Ms. Rich should be ashamed of the message you're sending.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Why is that lady wearing a ham sammich.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I haven't seen this one posted here anywhere. I thought it was riotously hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ture=player_embedded

flashguy

Holy shit I laughed my ass off ... What a fantastic video!!!!

Yeah, that was great.

Thank God Trump is now our President.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Sigh... I miss the 80's. The music was great, we knew who our enemy was (it wasn't each other), the hair was long and the jeans were tight. Guys chased after actual girls and not other guys, and people knew what bathrooms to use. Everyone knew how to start a car with a carburetor in the winter and when the shuttle launched or President Reagan spoke the TV was rolled into the classroom to watch history in the making.

Trumpism is the best thing we have that can restore our country to the prosperity we once knew.

BEST weekend I have had in a looooong time. Smile

Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I haven't seen this one posted here anywhere. I thought it was riotously hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ture=player_embedded

flashguy

Thanks! I really enjoyed that.

TD

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4173 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This one's for you, Mister President.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Sigh... I miss the 80's. The music was great, we knew who our enemy was (it wasn't each other), the hair was long and the jeans were tight. Guys chased after actual girls and not other guys, and people knew what bathrooms to use. Everyone knew how to start a car with a carburetor in the winter and when the shuttle launched or President Reagan spoke the TV was rolled into the classroom to watch history in the making.

Trumpism is the best thing we have that can restore our country to the prosperity we once knew.

BEST weekend I have had in a looooong time. Smile

If you think the '80's were fantastic, you should have been here for the '50's and '60's, except for the hippy doper dirtball draft dodgers, of course. Elvis, Ricky, Jerry Lee, Chuck, even the Beatles and Stones, and my old classmate Farrah Fawcett!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
10mm. It's like two
40s with every shot.
posted Hide Post
Not sure about the attendance. But this is the funniest picture I've seen today.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And now that we no longer have an erection-killing harridan for a First Lady, this is for you, Mrs. Trump.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
those are great

Para is on a roll Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This one's for you, Hil, you vile bitch. Prison by next Christmas, babe. Here's hopin', huh?

posted Hide Post
Reporters are all in a state of excitement!!

The cake at the party - other than the color, it is the same as the one four years ago! It was made by a different bakery shop.

Consider this - would it have been a story if the other candidate had won, used the different bakery with the same color as the last time? Is this a relevant story, or is it just another attempt at filling the need to criticize?

Mon dieu!! Call out the chefs of war!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/...r-AAm5OWa?li=BBnb7Kz

Baker: Inaugural committee wanted us to 're-create' Obama cake
by Nikita Vladimirov, The Hill

A D.C.-area bakery said Saturday that President Trump's inaugural committee asked it to "re-create" the cake that was made for Barack Obama's 2013 inauguration.

The explanation came after Food Network star Duff Goldman, who prepared the cake four years ago, pointed out Friday that he did not make another cake for Trump's inauguration.

"The cake on the left is the one I made for President Obama's inauguration 4 years ago. The one on the right is Trumps," Goldman tweeted, along with a picture of both cakes. "I didn't make it," he added.

On Saturday, the Buttercream Bakeshop posted a picture of the replica cake on their Instagram page, noting that they were "thrilled" to "re-create" Goldman's work.

"Excited to share the cake we got to make for one of last night's inaugural balls. While we most love creating original designs, when we are asked to replicate someone else's work we are thrilled when it is a masterpiece like this one," the shop wrote.

The bakery also said that the profits made from the cake are being donated to the Human Rights Campaign that promotes the LGBT movement.

"[Goldman] originally created this for Obama's inauguration 4 years ago and this years committee commissioned us to re-create it. Best part is all the profits are being donated to [the Human Rights Campaign] one of our favorite charities who we have loved working with over the years," the Buttercream Bakeshop said.

"Because basic human rights are something every man, woman and child -- straight, gay or the rainbow in between -- deserve!" it added.

Other versions of the story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.f90c73c087e4

http://people.com/food/donald-...arized-duff-goldman/

Posts: 2812 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
There is all this talk today about the size of the crowd for the inauguration. Does anyone have a link to a picture of the crowd size? I read that the crowd was delayed in security but was formed by the time President Trump took the oath.

Thanks.

Most of the pictures I've seen are from the other end, showing the back of the crowd and unfilled sections. This is why they show the other perspective:

Look like most people are wearing red hats!

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Got some people over tonight. I hope the neighbors like my musical selections. I'll turn it down for John Law but tonight I am celebrating.

They're trying to take my computer away from me. I said lokk I'm I'm clebrating a bit with some peop,e who've been with me in this long battle, so just step off, Jim and she said "My names not Jim it's Sara." Big Grin

And yes by God I am drunk. I am stinkin riproarin. lit up. Been 10 years since I wa sdrunk. 10 years and one month, to be exact. Christmas 2006 up in the Blue Ridge with my closest friends. So I figure I've had this one coming.
The last what 19 or 20 months have been stressful for us all and I've tried to maintain an even strain because I knew the truth would be a slow revelation. I am not a praying man but shorty befoee the elsction I got down on my knees and said Dear God ALmighty, author of all things- if anyon e is monitoring this frequency, please have mercy on this nation of good people.
A while back somebody in the forum said Trump may not be much of a President and I saud hell man he stopped Hillary Clinton.

That comet we always joke about? Thta thing kissed the outer atmosphere of this planet last November 8th n the form of the gnagster Hilary Clinton. God answered our prayers.

Hang on. Sara's back.

Wait Mick knows how it was for us. Dig it

Oh, a storm is threat'ning
My very life today
If I don't get some shelter
Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away
War, children, it's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
Ooh, see the fire is sweepin'
Our very street today
Burns like a red coal carpet
Mad bull lost its way
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
Rape, murder!
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
Rape, murder yeah!
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
Rape, murder!
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away yeah
The floods is threat'ning
My very life today
Gimme, gimme shelter
Or I'm gonna fade away

Shit man spinnin them platters. Jameson is back with more lemonade

crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Shit man spinnin them platters. Jameson is back with more lemonade

Enjoy it, Para! It's been too long since we've had something this important to celebrate!! Cool

Posts: 1795 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yassuh