SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of SOTAR
posted Hide Post
Watching the Address

Standing Ovation

Standing Ovation

Standing Ovation

Ovation

Ovation

Hmmm very strange for such a hated man

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Ya' know, he has not said one thing the Dems cannot support. But they sit in disrespect.

Shameful.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
RADICAL...ISLAMIC...TERRORISM!!! At least our President can utter the words Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Cameras on them, shows them confused.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
President Trump sounds like a grown up tonight.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
RADICAL...ISLAMIC...TERRORISM!!! At least our President can utter the words Smile

Shit be gettin' real...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
President Trump sounds like a grown up tonight.

Yes he does. I just said that very thing to my wife.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I feel like Mike Pence tonight.....I can't stop smiling! This is good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Just nailed the Dems in their chairs.

Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I am watching this tonight with tears in my eyes...tears of pride I haven't had in more than 8 years...I am proud to hear our President's words and proud we were spared the alternative we were faced with...

America Is Being Made Great Again!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

EXACTLY what I was going to type. Great minds......

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Cmon Trump! Hop on that Harley!! You will like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
For those of us with little internet and no cable what is the recap?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

IMO, he is killing it.

He is more Presidential than I have ever seen him.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
P-220, I agree! This is so damn excellent!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
C-Span has a great feed.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Report This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Summary: The times they are a'changin'. Indeed.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

It's a patriotic address to Americans from a proud American President pushing an American first agenda.

It's glorious.

And the dems are sitting their sorry butts in their chairs like Kaepernick with his butt in the mud during the National Anthem. Pathetic and totally predictable.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
DSgrouse...

President Trump is KILLING it and all the demoncraps can do is sit on their fat asses still in denial that their "girl" didn't get coronated into office like they thought was going to happen. They can all eat a turd and bounce up my butt...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post