SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The COVID-19 vaccination thread (thread name changed)
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The COVID-19 vaccination thread (thread name changed) Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
From a reliable source for sure. The nyt. Goodness.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19710 | Registered: September 21, 2005Report This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I've got an appointment to get vaccinated in 2 hours.

If I don't make it, you can all have my guns. Smile

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Send photos of guns, please!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I've got an appointment to get it tomorrow!

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just sharing my experience. I know of someone at church that received both doses and said that they felt ill for a few days after each shot. I also have a friend that is a Surgical Assistant and told me he found out that 2 doctors that he knows of passed after receiving both doses of the vaccine. He does not plan on taking it as long as possible if can. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3091 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
[quote]I also have a friend that is a Surgical Assistant and told me he found out that 2 doctors that he knows of passed after receiving both doses of the vaccine
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am skeptical. Vaccine reactions such as these MUST be reported. The story would be appearing in ALL major papers. You cannot hide something like this. The antivaxers such as RFK JR. would love this story.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I heard a story - briefly appeared and then disappeared - about how many people who DID NOT have Covid and were dying because of the vaccine

I think the article mentioned that there were 75 or 80 deaths reported in two weeks

of course it wasn't widely reported - that would not be the agenda they're trying to create

all sunshine and unicorn farts - don't let any hint of truth darken the storyline

Posts: 53788 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Whatever. Did aliens make the story vanish??

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The names of the 2 dead physicians should be a matter of public record?

With that being said - there are plenty of powers that can make any story vanish off the internet, as we have experienced over the past 10 months.

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
I do not consider the internet to be a good reference. I am talking about a national newspaper. You are correct the names would be public record and bobby kennedy jr. would be interviewing the poor widows on national tv.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
My brother (76 years old and cancer survivor) got the first of the two shots recently. He reports a little soreness at the injection site but no other ill effects.

Posts: 28648 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I will not take this vaccination. I do not trust anything the government says or does.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
No thanks! I seen too many of my coworkers get ill from it. That’s enough for me not to want to take it.

Posts: 838 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Report This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
My brother (76 years old and cancer survivor) got the first of the two shots recently. He reports a little soreness at the injection site but no other ill effects.

This pretty much describes my situation except he's just a little older than me.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Report This Post
Picture of PHC
posted Hide Post
Am 67 with 1 heart attack and 2 open heart surgeries and no way will I get one of those shots. I will not ( knowingly) eat GMO food or animals feed GMO feed so why would I make myself a GMO person. The worst that can happen is I die of the chink flu, remember no one makes it out of here alive. We can talk about this in a few years when bunches of people are dead from auto immune illnesses.

Retired PHC USN

Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
My experience FWIW:

I am a generally healthy 57 y.o. My only chronic health issue is a mild case of Crohn's disease that is kept in check with medication from time to time, but I am currently off it. I got the first dose of the Moderna vaccine last Thursday. I experienced a slight headache a couple of hours after the shot, which could have been unrelated. I had very mild soreness at the injection site the next day that lasted less than 24 hours.

By contrast, back in October I got the Shingrix and flu vaccines on the same day. That nearly put me on my back for 2 days--fever, chills, body aches, fatigue, etc. I assumed that the symptom severity was due to getting both shots at the same time. However, I got the second Shingrix in January. I had similar symptoms, but they only lasted 1 day this time.

I get the 2nd Covid shot on February 26. I hear the symptoms for the 2nd shot are sometimes worse, so we will see.

Posts: 1650 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Report This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

^^ This. I took the first shot of two (Pfizer) on Friday. Sore shoulder Friday into Saturday but no other effects.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2801 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Report This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I got my second Pfizer dose yesterday at 1112 hrs. I took 2 Tylenol at 1430 hrs and 2230 hrs as a prophylactic measure.
To date I have no adverse reactions to report.
Injection site was a little sore last night but I don't consider that adverse.
I do have a strange sensation of the outgoing (or is it incoming?) signal now being stereo instead of mono but that may just be my imagination. I don't think any of that will start until Xi and Bill Gates give the order to activate after a lot more people have received their chi.....vaccine.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Current advice is not to take Tylenol or Ibuprofen or aspirin before or right after getting the vaccine. The fever-reducing effect of OTC pain relief drugs inhibit the vaccine from reaching its potential. You want your immune system to briefly flare up and produce antibodies, and if that is a bit uncomfortable for a day or two, so be it. Very much worth it.

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
until Xi and Bill Gates give the order

Keep in mind that only after the activate order is given and the triple 6 protections go into effect will those who have had the injection be able to survive the chemtrail applications. Yes, we’ll be under their control, but at least we’ll be alive (sort of). And because gun owners are more likely to be among the vaccine refusers, our ammo and components shortages will probably be over as well.

And I have read the advice about not taking any sort of anti-inflammatory drug as a prophylactic measure before the shot.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47681 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post