SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum cookbook
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum cookbook Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
With so many incredible cooks on the board I almost wonder if we need a new forum just for that.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Sent pizza and risotto recipes.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
email sent

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
I would be thrilled to help with some of the initial costs of this since I am lame and don't have any recipes to share. Shoot me an email if I can help

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3173 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
I'll have to think up another one besides the bacon sammiches. Big Grin

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
This is going to be fantastic. Read so many good ones here over the years. I'll send in a couple of my favs.

Thanks for taking on the project!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FishOn,

Posts: 3260 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I'm sure I can come up with something to contribute. Great idea. I've been working publishing a cookbook of my favorite recipes for a few years now...but it's been "on the back burner"...lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13986 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
I'll play. I just get them when I get back home in about a week and type out a few.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Sent one in yesterday. I'll work on one more.

Posts: 3260 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I'll put together the cast iron steak method.

Posts: 13063 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I'm in for two hard-copies. Will send spaghetti sauce recipe after we make it this weekend so's to take pics. It's one of those cook all afternoon types.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
I'm in on this one! I have a great Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe pass down from three generations.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent for Key Lime Pie.....will send my lasagna recipe and something else soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jimmy123x,

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great idea, Sigmonkey. I don't really have anything completely original. I'll get something from my Mom's recipe stash.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sent you my Skins2881 Famous Rib Rub. Actually great on chicken and pork, but it was developed over years specifically for ribs.

I can include some cooking instructions as well to make it a complete recipe. I may even be able to dig up some pictures, or I have a really good excuse to make some ribs if I can't find any.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Submitted the Marzy flagship.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34394 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Sent in recipe for seafood chowder and Italian bread.

Posts: 20565 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
If I can find my recipe for figgy pudding, I'll send it along.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10532 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post