SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl? Login/Join 
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
I was "raised conservative" or whatever he said in the first article. TBH, I was trying to save myself for my eventual wife. Ignoring whether or not I succeeded in that, I SURE AS CRAP kissed a girl and liked it before i was NINETEEN FREAKING YEARS OLD!?!?!?!

What the heck is wrong with some people?

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2119 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The better question is, what's wrong with our society. The answer is that masculinity- the very core of a male's identity- is being suppressed, shamed, punished and bred out of young men.

This is what you get- a 19 year old who shys away from kissing a big-titted woman.

These young guys- they need to be told that not only is it perfectly fine for their dick to get hard, it's necessary for the survival of the human race.

And if my remarks offend anyone here, you'll just have to be offended. Enough is enough. It is glaringly apparent what is happening to young men and who is responsible for it.

Posts: 108121 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The better question is, what's wrong with our society. The answer is that masculinity- the very core of a male's identity- is being suppressed, shamed, punished and bred out of young men.

This is what you get- a 19 year old who shys away from kissing a big-titted woman.

These young guys- they need to be told that not only is it perfectly fine for their dick to get hard, it's necessary for the survival of the human race.

And if my remarks offend anyone here, you'll just have to be offended. Enough is enough. It is glaringly apparent what is happening to young men and who is responsible for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrhHkQhglig

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10737 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
quote:

YES! Funny how this goes right with P.C.'s earlier video regarding progressive feminism.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2119 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
I’d hit and make her scream TRUMP

Posts: 1969 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
I’d hit and make her scream TRUMP

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
He has a "girlfriend" but they had not kissed

He better start putting the wood to her or some other swinging dick will.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't seem to have any Mississippi leg hound in him.

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Who knows where her mouth has been?

Or who has been in her mouth and how recently. Smile

Well, let's be fair, she is this guy's leftovers:

Posts: 4333 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrhHkQhglig

He's probably a good little Christian boy. Remember lust is a sin, and sin is sin, so you might as well commit murder as lust after a woman.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4623 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
She could spent a month with Ron Jeremy in the south of France, I’d still tap it...or at least kiss it on live tv so I don’t look like a huge pussy.

Para’s right, young men are becoming pussies.

I lifeguarded for 20 years at the jersey shore on a beach patrol in a very crowded resort town, I still do now on summer weekends. Besides getting paid to workout, save lives, hang out on the beach, it’s pretty much the ideal job for a young man to get laid. If you didn’t get laid a few nights every week, there was something wrong with you. Just think, you’re the stud on the stand, surrounded by girls who are in town for a few days...you had to work NOT to get laid. Hell, I’m not sure how I don’t have AIDS or something. After a long stint of getting laid by random girls from out of town, I was finally rescued by my beautiful wife. Who I also met there.

Anyway, the beach patrol is an excellent example of guys being guys. Over 20 years, I’ve seen many young men pass through our patrol. I still train the younger guys on open water lifesaving. These boys now are all pussies. They don’t party like they used to, and they sure as hell don’t go after the eager and willing girls like they used to.

They’re WAY more timid than I can ever imagine they could be. They’re timid when they need to rescue a drowning person and they’re EXTREMELY timid when talking to girls who are basically throwing themselves at them.

It seriously makes me angry and I have to try my hardest NOT to call these pussies, pussies. The best I can do is relate my own past experiences so that they know it’s OK to want to chase girls and do guy stuff. It sticks for some, others not so much.

I blame it on society and the lack of social skills from smartphone use.

Every morning in the locker room before our daily 1 mile swims or 5 mile beach runs, the best part was sharing graphic stories of our conquests from the night before. Now I walk into the locker room and it’s a bunch of pussy boys with their faces locked into their iPhones. It makes me sad.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post