SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Apparently not these days with 19 year old guys. Are you freaking kidding me?

Looks like the (hot to me) Katy Perry is coming under fire for giving a 19 year old male contestant on American Idol a full kiss on the lips. Frown

quote:

After he entered the studio, guitar slung over his shoulder and looking a bit star struck, he said he enjoyed his work as a cashier because it let him meet “cute girls.”

“Have you kissed a girl and liked it?” asked Mr. Bryan, making a coy reference to Ms. Perry’s first hit single, “I Kissed A Girl.” Mr. Glaze said that he had not. “I have never been in a relationship and I can’t kiss a girl without being in a relationship.”

At that, Ms. Perry stood up. “Come here,” she said to Mr. Glaze. “Come here right now.”

Ms. Perry motioned for him to come over to the judges’ table and stuck her face toward him. “One on the cheek?” he said and she smiled. He quickly touched his face to her cheek. She asked for another kiss, complaining that he hadn’t even made the “smush sound.” As he moved toward her cheek again, Ms. Perry swung her face toward him and kissed him quickly on the lips. “Katy!” he yelled, as he stumbled backward. “You didn’t!” Ms. Perry raised her arms in victory.

Mr. Glaze then asked for a drink of water, delivered a lackluster audition and was kindly rejected by the judges.

An Unwanted Kiss on ‘American Idol’

Posts: 34087 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
#METOO

quote:
When he returned home, Mr. Glaze worked through his feelings about the kiss by talking to his friends. “They agreed with me that it didn’t really count,” he said. “It was lip contact versus a romantic situation with someone you care about. That’s what a real first kiss is.”

My goodness, I'm glad he was able to work his way through all that.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12497 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
Unwanted is unwanted.

Posts: 6395 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Oh the horror of it all. Eek

Posts: 23029 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Not from that skank.

Posts: 9777 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
This!!!

quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
Not from that skank.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4341 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'd kiss Katy in a New York minute, but if he didn't want a kiss, he didn't want one.

I suspect he'll survive, though.

And there is the fact that if the male judge kissed some unwilling 19 year old girl, some would be demanding his hide.

It's all fucked up.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53145 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Guess he had to go find a safe space with coloring books and a pillow to cry into... Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess in this day and age everything is an issue, a problem and somekinda discrimination.

Posts: 1182 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She probably gave him mouth herpes.
In this date and age, it's amazing how many girls are walking STD petri dishes.

Posts: 636 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Greatly dislike her politics. Appearance wise, she was a (IMO) much better looking brunette with longer hair.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss
A sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by

Getting back to the fundamentals is certainly something to celebrate. And, there is probably not enough kissing going on in the world today!

That said, Katy can kiss my ass!

Posts: 6581 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Men are on a downward trajectory. Amazingly, it seems that societal pressures are putting them there and are affecting them at the most fundamental and biological levels.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03...sis-jordan-peterson/

From the article:

"Men are even falling behind physically. A recent study found that almost half of young men failed the Army’s entry-level physical fitness test during basic training. Fully seventy percent of American men are now overweight or obese. That’s compared to 59 percent of American women. Perhaps most bafflingly or terrifyingly, men seem to be becoming less male. Sperm counts across the west have plummeted, they’re down almost 60 percent since the early 1970s. Scientists don’t know why this is. Testosterone levels in men have also fallen precipitously. One study found that the average levels of male testosterone dropped by one percent every year after 1987. And it’s not unrelated to age. The average 40-year-old-man in 2017 would have testosterone levels 30 percent lower than the average 40-year-old man in 1987. There is no upside to this. Lower testosterone levels in men are associated with depression, lethargy, weight gain and decreased cognitive ability. Nothing like this has ever happened to a population this big. You’d think we’d want to know why and how to fix it. But the media ignore the story. It’s considered a fringe topic."

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

And there is the fact that if the male judge kissed some unwilling 19 year old girl, some would be demanding his hide.

It's all fucked up.

This is the key point. A clear double-standard.

Posts: 2508 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
Unwanted is unwanted.

Posts: 10206 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
But he was saving his first kiss for that special someone. I say permanent revocation of his man card.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
But he was saving his first kiss for that special someone. I say permanent revocation of his man card.

I say ya gotta start somewhere, and practice makes perfect.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
He kissed a girl and he didn't like it.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11819 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
He kissed a girl and he didn't like it.

My thought too.

Posts: 34087 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
If I were a gay dude, I wouldn't want a chick kissing me on the lips either.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post