SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The further pussification of males by the liberal media, school system, etc.

At 19, umm, yea as far as I can still remember. No mental anguish, just a fond memory.

Then at 26 from a younger co-worker, umm, I had no problem, and it was in front of a lot of people at work (my birthday and to my surprise she kissed me right on the kisser).

Hell, at para's age, getting smacked on the kisser (this was a real and I mean real kiss) from a woman a tad over 1/2 my age.... A very fond recent memory. (we're still close friends)

But then I was not raised to be a metro-sexual male.

Even in today's so called modern woman world, we real males are still expected to open doors for ladies, give up our seats in public transportation and lifeboats, hold the umbrella over them while we get drenched and all them other chevalier acts towards a lady.

A kiss, wanted or not, from a lady is just a benefit for the chevalier real men were raised to be.

The kid needs to grow a pair.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1688 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Never stick your dick in crazy is what comes to mind
Three shots of Jagermeister and that shit goes right out the window.

This is very, very true.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
The kid needs to grow a pair.
...and then, we move onto plowing and irrigation...

Posts: 107806 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Should have stuck his tongue down her throat and fucked her after the show. At that age I wouldn't have cared about her kooky politics.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Have some Jagermeister. Politics will seem far, far away.

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Never stick your dick in crazy is what comes to mind
Three shots of Jagermeister and that shit goes right out the window.
Wouldn't even take 3 shots of Jagermeister and the reason I wrote the send line, "Pretty sure if Katy Perry kissed me, I’d tell myself afterwards to not kiss crazy." Afterwards being the operative word as I'd be mad at myself.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23357 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
It felt so wrong.

It felt so right.

Posts: 20149 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

And there is the fact that if the male judge kissed some unwilling 19 year old girl, some would be demanding his hide.

It's all fucked up.

This is the key point. A clear double-standard.

Yep, I wouldn’t kiss her with your lips.

Posts: 4137 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have some Jagermeister.

She boom boom long time.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
I know several couples who chose to not kiss until they were married. This guy wanted to not kiss until he was in a relationship. Even if I disagree with someone's ideas and values, I respect him for sticking to what he believes to be right.
And he really respects you for that.
SNIP

His behavior is unnatural

Both are true. At 19, I was all about getting into as many panties as I could, God college was fun. If he has some kind of puritanical values, it's his choice, and his choice along, even if I think he's a giant pussy.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20872 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Should have stuck his tongue down her throat and fucked her after the show. At that age I wouldn't have cared about her kooky politics.
Don't know if I'd have put it quite the same way, but my overdose of "toxic masculinity" finds me totally agreeing with your suggested outcome. Having to be in a relationship to kiss a girl? Are you shitting me pal! There are a lot of beautiful women in this world who are an absolute joy to be 'with'. A 'man' would grasp that. This nutless metro boy is a disgrace to his gender (which is 'not' fluid by the way).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
At 19? Damn skippy I would... and copped a feel while I was at it...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4131 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
He kissed a girl and he didn't like it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16737 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
I think he made a calculated decision with the goal of generating more publicity for himself, and it’s all about making headlines.

Posts: 6957 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RonJon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
And if you or I kissed her on the lips when it was unwanted - what do you think would happen?

Just ask Ex-Senator from MN - Al Franken!

Posts: 128 | Location: Mn | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Who knows where her mouth has been?

Or who has been in her mouth and how recently. Smile

Ha! That could apply to every woman ! Red Face

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sorry, no, not every woman.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RonJon:
Just ask Ex-Senator from MN - Al Franken!
Nah, if you were like Franken, you'd have to wait until she went to sleep to cop a feel.

Its more than obvious most women today have far more testosterone than their metro male peers.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
that guy is sucha pussy. if I did that even my wife would have called me a pussy. married or not!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5304 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post