SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl? Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southflorida-law:
At 19, they would have had to taz me to get me off her!

Yep, whoever pulled me off of her would have been crowned King of England. Big Grin

Posts: 3991 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm just getting cynical, but what are the odds it was scripted? Tune in to see what Busty Katy does next.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
The guy is a pussy but I would love for her to get canned over it and shunned from Hollywood.

I love when liberals eat their own.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15263 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Typical Indoctrinated Beta Male, probably needed a comfort animal or doll afterward.

Posts: 2794 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by Southflorida-law:
At 19, they would have had to taz me to get me off her!

Yep, whoever pulled me off of her would have been crowned King of England. Big Grin

That took me a bit to get.......

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gotta wonder what , ( in this day and age) is considered a "late bloomer" ?

I wonder what 15 other guys would have thought.

some might have considered it a little bit of a jump start of sorts, to "get with the program".

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54884 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I would not want to kiss that wretched woman either. Just because she is deemed attractive doesn't make me stop puking in my mouth whenever I see her.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Why is this even a news topic? Reality show bullshit.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12744 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
If I'm being honest, she is wildly attractive but thinking of some of the questionable people she's swapped spit with, kissing her suddenly loses its appeal.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I would not want to kiss that wretched woman either. Just because she is deemed attractive doesn't make me stop puking in my mouth whenever I see her.

Well, that would probably reduce the chances of her wanting to osculate with you. Wink

Posts: 27025 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RonJon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
When I was 18 I had a Mrs Robinson moment. I still think about it and smile. Not offended, victimized, no one ever knew but us. I didn't run to whine at friends or family. It was unexpected and unsolicited, but even at that young age I processed it for what it was.

So now that you could be a "Mr Robinson" (older man who is horny), you need to find a nice looking and willing 18 year old girl and give her the same memories that made you smile when she is older! Smile

Posts: 128 | Location: Mn | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Katy Perry is hot but you have to remember that's the same mouth thet blew Russell Brand. (I just threw up a little thinking about that.)

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loaded Round:
I guess I'm just getting cynical, but what are the odds it was scripted? Tune in to see what Busty Katy does next.

I think you are right.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11128 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
What a cry baby. You just kissed a superstar, and you played the victim card. What a perfectly indoctrinated pussy, the new American male.

Posts: 6677 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I googled pic's of good ole Katy,
there isn't a single one that I would want made in to a statue for my back yard.

but , eye of the beholder and such

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54884 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I googled pic's of good ole Katy,
there isn't a single one that I would want made in to a statue for my back yard.

but , eye of the beholder and such

"All cats are gray in the dark."
~Ben Franklin

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17495 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Katy Perry is hot but you have to remember that's the same mouth thet blew Russell Brand. (I just threw up a little thinking about that.)
You're thinking like an adult, not a testosterone driven teenage male (assuming there are any left).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Back in my day, that would have been the equivalent of being kissed by Annette Funicello and I would have been a super hero in my friends eyes. Talk about times a change'n.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
1.) If this http://www.nydailynews.com/ent...ch-article-1.3878267 is true, he got over it.

2.) My oldest is 19 and loves his girlfriend. HE would have made KP blush on t.v.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2119 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He has a "girlfriend" but they had not kissed until a skank came 'round?

Sure, I'm buyin' that. You bet.

The age of 18/19 is the sexual peak for most males. Before you know it, sonny, that train's gonna leave the station. Time's a-wasting, Mister Purity.

Posts: 108121 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post