SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl? Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Ok, fine-- but if guy did that to a 19 year old girl on tv, he would be crucified as a sexist predator, a Weinstein wanna be.

But a female did it so... you go girl! Roll Eyes

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11123 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
She needs to try that shit with a guy my age. We know what's what. She'd be lucky to retain all her clothing.

Absolutely! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
'katy perry elmo gif'

That is the first image that came to mind. Politics or no, given the opportunity I'm pretty sure I'd... Big Grin

Posts: 1810 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Ok, fine-- but if guy did that to a 19 year old girl on tv, he would be crucified as a sexist predator, a Weinstein wanna be.

So are we really going to pretend both situations are the same thing? Is that what we're going to do?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30556 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

So are we really going to pretend both situations are the same thing? Is that what we're going to do?

So where is justjoe (and others in this thread who have said the same) wrong in his statement?

Yeah, the double standard sucks.

On the other hand that kid is either gay or a pussy.

Posts: 1611 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
And if you or I kissed her on the lips when it was unwanted - what do you think would happen?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14065 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
She said come over for a kiss, and he walked over to her.

Posts: 7518 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I don't think this guy suffered any hardship in getting kissed. But my point is this: We are in a sexual environment now where if a guy looks at a girl "wrong" -- in the workplace, in some public format-- he can lose his job. I sat through a mandatory "workshop" some years ago where the female presenter said that sexual harassment could be something like "elevator eyes." (That means looking a girl up and down when she approaches you.)

Okay?

Guy looks at a girl up and down, and can be charged with sexual harassment if she says she "felt uncomfortable."

So, yeah-- what's good --or bad-- for the gander applies to the goose as well. As LS1 GTO said, let some guy plant one unwanted on her lips and let's see how good a sport she is.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11123 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
She needs to try that shit with a guy my age. We know what's what. She'd be lucky to retain all her clothing.

agreed

say what you will about her politics - she has a pretty decent rack

hint: 'katy perry elmo gif'

--------------------------------------

The first time I ever heard of her was when she was a guest judge on Idol about 8-10 years ago. She was much fitter then and wore a red dress that looked like it was painted on. She was an 11 then. It made me feel funny like when I used to climb the rope in gym class.

I suspect she still looks good enough up close to make most of us weak in the knees.

Posts: 7518 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10735 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
At 19, I was too inexperienced to have known

IT'S A TRAP! !®

Posts: 15950 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Should've punched her and shouted "#metoo"! Roll Eyes

Wonder how many networks would make him famous after that.

Posts: 7497 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
from the article: "Lower testosterone levels in men are associated with ... decreased cognitive ability."

I'd think it would be just the opposite.

Posts: 6432 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
quote:

Right.
He should have slapped the taste out of her mouth, just like a woman receiving an unwanted kiss on the mouth from a man that can't take no for an answer.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
And if you or I kissed her on the lips when it was unwanted - what do you think would happen?
A party in my pants?

Posts: 108079 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
I know several couples who chose to not kiss until they were married. This guy wanted to not kiss until he was in a relationship. Even if I disagree with someone's ideas and values, I respect him for sticking to what he believes to be right.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"from the article: "Lower testosterone levels in men are associated with ... decreased cognitive ability."

If they mean cogitating about poontang, maybe.

Posts: 27021 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
I know several couples who chose to not kiss until they were married. This guy wanted to not kiss until he was in a relationship. Even if I disagree with someone's ideas and values, I respect him for sticking to what he believes to be right.
And he really respects you for that.

He may die without getting laid, but you have his respect. Y'know, anthropologists claim that there was a period in man's existence- early on, before we began to migrate out of the African continent- that we were down to just a few thousand humans. We were on the brink of extinction.

If those people hadn't been interested in screwing like bunny rabbits, we may not have survived as a race. You have to actually exist before you can even have a chance of respecting anyone, so these innate behaviors in young men, well, you'd better thank your lucky stars we're such horny little bastards at that age.

His behavior is unnatural

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Never stick your dick in crazy is what comes to mind

Pretty sure if Katy Perry kissed me, I’d tell myself afterwards to not kiss crazy

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23416 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Who knows where her mouth has been?

Or who has been in her mouth and how recently. Smile

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Never stick your dick in crazy is what comes to mind
Three shots of Jagermeister and that shit goes right out the window.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023