SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You Were A 19 Year Old Single Guy, Wouldn't YOU Be Thrilled About A Kiss On The Lips From A Busty Hot Girl? Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
If I had acted like this given the circumstances my friends would Damn sure make sure Pussy was engraved on my final stone.

What has happened to the world? Jesus it’s not like she raped the poor traumatized snowflake.

It really saddens me that I am fairly young and more and more feel like a man out of time.

I guess the world changes. It is what it is. Sigh.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7742 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
something wrong with that boy, or he's gay - in which case he should have never walked towards her. But - there is a double standard, if it was reversed with a male sneaking a lip kiss on a girl - we'd never see him on TV again.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2277 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would guess the dude is a Mangina. Which unfortunately many aspire to these days.
Sad.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16188 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
When I was 18 I had a Mrs Robinson moment. I still think about it and smile. Not offended, victimized, no one ever knew but us. I didn't run to whine at friends or family. It was unexpected and unsolicited, but even at that young age I processed it for what it was.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29783 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I was going to respond, but I have to admit all I can think about right now is how to get Para on American Idol Big Grin

... with a few shots of Jager

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38049 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
The further pussification of males by the liberal media, school system, etc.
>snip<
But then I was not raised to be a metro-sexual male.

I don't even know how to define metro-sexual but it sounds bad. Very, very bad. Kinda like having sex with a metropolis but not in the Godzilla Fucking Tokyo kind of way. Just say no.

I'm a guy. Not metro this or whatever that, just a straight guy.
My little head has led me places that were oh so much fun...later in retrospect, I regretted a couple of them but HOT DAMN! it was fun at the time! Big Grin Big Grin
And the "Regret to Hot Damn" ratio is still WAY heavily in favor of HD!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3783 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Tell him she used to kiss Russel Brand. Perhaps young snowflake will feel better about it.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
She just gave him herpes. Eek

Q

Posts: 26754 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
This thread is just BEGGING for a meme with pajama boy recalling a terrorizing kiss from a girl.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not a huge Katy Perry fan especially with her new hair cut.

But you can bet money that all my friends would never let me live it down if I threw a sissy fit that a girl kissed me.

They would definitely being asking for my man card.

Now if she looked like she did in her Dark Horse video, watch out and release the dogs of war.

What a putz.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
But he wants to be in a relationship for his first kiss. Or maybe he needs to hear music playing when she or umm he is near. In other words, he needs a divine sign from God. Well, not God, mind you, but a umm "higher power".

That is to say, he may or may not get laid by the end of this decade.

Gather ye rosebuds, youngsters. Time is fleeting.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108079 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His man card status is forever revoked. I doubt he lives this one down with his friends. Katy Perry is goofy and probably has to rub neurons together to have enough intelligence to walk and chew gum at the same time. But that was just a silly reaction by the guy.

Posts: 727 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I'm sure my reaction would have been very different from his, but hey it's a free country. If he wants to be a pussy boy, fine by me. As to a double standard, sure but it hasn't changed since I was 19. Oh by the way, that was 50 years ago. Yes the "me too" movement has given it a lot more press or air time, but a double standard; yep always has been.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1705 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
No tongue = no kiss.

Kid didn't get nothing but a baby kiss.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7182 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I work with one of these type people.
And he's 32. Roll Eyes

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39788 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Now he can join the #metoo movement and should sue Miss Perry.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
No! means No! Ms. Perry.

Posts: 4418 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At 19, they would have had to taz me to get me off her!

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
from the article: "Lower testosterone levels in men are associated with ... decreased cognitive ability."

I'd think it would be just the opposite.
When a man gets fuckin' on his mind, all his brains rush to the head of his dick.

With room to spare!

Posts: 6569 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I don't agree with not going after Katy Perry like nobody's business, I respect that he said no, and she didn't take that for an answer.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post