SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How hot is it where you are?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How hot is it where you are? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well it was 120 when we passed through Mesquite yesterday. Calling for 115 today in Vegas.

Posts: 2054 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Mostly in the 80s with a few days into the 90s here. On the Big Lake (Ontario) offshore it's usually around 10 degrees cooler. Our summers are short, our winters long so I'll enjoy it all.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8650 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
It’s a perfect 85 right now with the easy evening breeze starting to blow in here in the SF Bay Area.

Last few days it was 105 plus up or down a little.

I'm a bit inland from you...Sacramento Valley... and it isn't bad today with a high of 96. It's currently 92 outside.

Shot an IDPA match Sunday and it got up to 105...when our squad finished at just pass 1400hrs

Be down in Richmond, on the bay, for another match this coming Sunday...supposed to be a high of 72

The bay-side breeze helps...its when you see the thermometer climb as you cross the Carquinez and drive out of Vallejo Eek

Today thru Fri we're supposed to get 104, tomorrow 106 and Fri 103.

Posts: 15030 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
102 right now. A dry heat. like standing next to a flame. Mad

Going to have to pull up my thread on the antarctic McMurdo station Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19674 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
We've been in a mild, low humidity pattern for about a week here in the central Ohio Valley. About perfect 83 degrees light breeze and blue sky with fluffy clouds.

Posts: 4810 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
102 with 1% humidity. Been this way for the past few days, but it's been cooling off nicely at night into the upper 50s/low 60s which allows me to cool off the house. Then I shut it down in the morning and it stays tolerable inside. Outside? No fucking way. Anything needs doing outside gets done before 10AM or it doesn't get done.

Posts: 20520 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
69 and sunny here in the Yoop. A day you long for in February!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16364 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
A balmy 103 here today!!!

A/C has been working overtime.

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Cooled down into the 80s, rained a lot this morning

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i needed a jacket today, only got to 110!!

Posts: 2245 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post