SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JD Vance - Tim Walz Debate
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JD Vance - Tim Walz Debate Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Even CNN admitting JD handed Tampon Tim’s ass to him tonight Big Grin

https://x.com/endwokeness/stat...311999768010883?s=46

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sugar is beside herself. Incoherent

https://x.com/DogRightGirl/status/1841320330486321486

Bitch used to work for W and then McCain. Tells you everything.

Q

Posts: 27608 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Walz stated his son had to witness a school shooting. When, where?

This.

I want to know the real facts of this matter. I tried to find any corroborating information and cannot find anything.

If his kid experienced a shooting with his own eyes, I will gladly offer my empathy and stand with his son on the lifelong effects.

If Walz played a bullshit card, I want that fact screamed 24x7 from every rooftop, soapbox and social media platform, that Walz is just adding to his long list of lies and stealing other's valor...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Based on the media’s reaction, I’m happy.

Someone noted how, at times, Vance agreed with something Walz said and then turn it back. That’s actually a basic debate technique.

I liked how someone immediately tweeted “Trump - Vance. Not a friend of school shooters.”

I heard it but didn’t believe he said it.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20078 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
Walz: “I’m a knucklehead, dopey moron who is unqualified to do pretty much anything, and I’m dumb.”

MSNBC: “Don’t worry about that last comment folks, he’s likely just lying again.”

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 940 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
Calling it now guys, Vance 2028.

I agree. I was concerned about where we go after Trump serves out his second term. Now it's apparent. If we can get Trump back into the White House, we will have Vance for eight more after that. This country will be on the right path for eight more years.

Posts: 5795 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Get ready to hear all day from our MSM that this “really doesn’t matter“ or “doesn’t move the needle“.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see an article or two about how “debates are a thing of the past and we should just do away with them”.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
Calling it now guys, Vance 2028.

I agree. I was concerned about where we go after Trump serves out his second term. Now it's apparent. If we can get Trump back into the White House, we will have Vance for eight more after that. This country will be on the right path for eight more years.

How about let's concentrate on Nov 5th for now? Wink

quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Get ready to hear all day from our MSM that this “really doesn’t matter“ or “doesn’t move the needle“.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see an article or two about how “debates are a thing of the past and we should just do away with them”.

My friend, with you already leading off, they won't have to.

Q

Posts: 27608 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Well prepared pressers on Covid lock downs do not compare or prepare you for debates apparently. This is a Walz I've never seen. He was clearly intimidated, even frightened by being on the big stage with millions watching. He stumbled and fumbled his way through. He looked like a drowning man by the end. He hugged his wife like she was a life preserver.

He had no answer for his lie about being in China during the Tinnnamen square massacre. I'm surprised the moderators brought it up. I'm guessing he had a prepared answer for it he was supposed to give but he was so far off the rails by then he couldn't come up with it. His stolen valor never came up as far as I know. Did Vance ever have an opportunity to segway into it? It was reported he told Harris he was a bad debater prior to her choosing him. That's probably due to the fact he forgets what version of a lie he told most recently.

I guess Vance never had to use a dagger to Timmy because Timmy brought his own daggers to use on himself. "I'm friends with school shooters" yeah nice one Timmy. "I'm a knucklehead" yeah that's an act of political suicide on national television. I am glad he is getting this exposure. Something that has never happened to him in Minnesota. Perhaps this is what was needed to finally get rid of him here in the next election. But I thought he was done after he watched his city burn down when a felon overdosed on the street in Minneapolis while the cops were trying to help him. Personally I think he lost the last one to Dr. Scott Jensen but this is Minnesota after all where Somali's drive around in cabs filling out multiple ballots to give out to their friends and get paid for it.

As a Minnesotan once penned, The times they are a'changin'

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
Here is a question we will never see, but should be asked:

Gov Walz, you claimed to carry a rifle into war, you clearly did not. You claimed to be in China during Tiananman Square, you clearly were not. You claim you didn’t sign legislation that removed the requirement for doctors to provide life saving care on a child born alive following a botched abortion, you clearly did. How do you respond to these and other provably false statements you have made and why shod any voter trust what you say from that podium?

His rambling non response to that question would be popcorn worthy!

Posts: 881 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Nickelsig has it right. My concern has never been about Trump. My concern is who follows. JD showed himself to be competent tonight.

Just a wild added guess here but after Trump wins I think he will work in the big things but JD is going to get a lot of exposure working on the things that matter to the people day to day.

Posts: 53849 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
New word of the day:

Knucklehead=Liar

Walz-I was a Knucklehead.

Posts: 3789 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Search Vance/Walz. The damage control from the MSM is both sickening and hilarious. The left is shitting their collective pants and it shows.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
JD Vance is as cool under pressure as Clint Eastwood. Again and again the two women moderating came back to him with follow-up questions and he swatted everyone of them back at them. They came at Walz with exactly one follow-up—the Tiananmen Square lie, and he was clearly disconcerted; hazard in being a serial liar.

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
When the China trip thing came up, I told my wife he "misspoke," sure enough about thirty seconds later, he said exactly that.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5545 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonexaminer...-fourth-wall-debate/

Posts: 13119 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Much of the country had never heard Vance before last night and only know what the Democrats and media lapdogs have told them about him.

He really showed his intellect and was able to shoot down everything thrown at him while improving his likability numbers. Even when being critical, he was polite and fact based and often complimented Walz before pointing out where he was wrong. He also rarely mentioned the name Biden, always referring to the Harris policies.

CNN, trying to cover that up, mentioned that few minds were changed last night because quick polls afterward showed Vance with a 1% lead in the favor-ability question.

What they failed to mention was that he was 8% down before last night, meaning there was a 9% swing overnight.

Posts: 9833 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

His stolen valor never came up as far as I know. Did Vance ever have an opportunity to segway into it?

No it was never brought up and maybe it was best it wasn't. JD really came off as the guy who was reasonable and agreeable and cool, calm and collected. He looks like the man who took the high road while Walz started getting angry and sweaty looking and tried to take a couple shots at JD.