SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JD Vance - Tim Walz Debate
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JD Vance - Tim Walz Debate Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
JD is handing Tampon Tim his ass tonight

Yeah, and nothing weird about Vance, just another fakes news MSM media lie. He oozes leadership, knowledgeable, confidence, and command on the issues.

Posts: 9850 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
...and here come the anecdotes.

Anecdotes and non-sequiturs, dems have always (all my life, anyway) taken refuge in these.

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Sorry Walz, but crying tears over abortion is pathetic. Prepare to get educated by Vance shortly. NOTHNG in Constitution about abortion period.

Posts: 9850 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I had to rewind and rewatch that clip where Walz totally glitched out and just had this complete look of panic in his eyes, and you could tell me he was signaling to the moderators to save him during that really bad answer/excuse he gave about China.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Another sob story about abortion. Roll Eyes Sorry Tim but we are a Constitutional Republic. Quit with the feelings and emotions if you want to be taken seriously or go back to teaching.

Walz is way out of his leauge.

Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
The way I heard it is the woman in Georgia who died of septis could have gone anywhere in Georgia for treatment. The Dems misinformation scared her into thinking it was illegal not seeking treatment here and going to NC.

Posts: 3789 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ha ha, I bet he is popping some Xanax pills backstage right now.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
A registry of pregnancies?
Anyway, the left can't meme but they've always had bumperstickers down.

It looks like Wala is fighting an urge to go into full campaign dervish mode.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Moderators lying about gun violence right off the bat - largest cause of death for children. Roll Eyes

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Vance missed the golden opportunity to bring up the fact that it isn't guns, it is moral decay. Dang that would have been beautiful.

Posts: 20602 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had to rewind and rewatch that clip where Walz totally glitched out and just had this complete look of panic in his eyes, and you could tell me he was signaling to the moderators to save him during that really bad answer/excuse he gave about China.

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/sta...293974436229546?s=46

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
When Wala says "look", here comes some clumsy verbal moonwalking.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Did Walz say Finland has a similar gun ownership rate as the US?

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8658 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Vance missed the golden opportunity to bring up the fact that it isn't guns, it is moral decay. Dang that would have been beautiful.

Yep, democrat policies causing so many to living in single parent homes and turning to gang leaders for father figure and attention.

Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chbibc:

Yep,

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
These two moderator-Karens are something else, the world is literally burning, we are being overrun with illegals, we have a potentially very crippling port strike underway and all they want to talk about is abortion, guns and climate change? Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
Yes, because that is what resonates with the legions of Useful Idiots.

Posts: 3588 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chbibc:

He also said, "I became friends with school shooters." Big Grin

I hope that gaffe makes it to the ads soon. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13907 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I just saw someone on Twitter so this is like the 1960 debate between Kennedy and Nixon all over again where Kennedy looked youthful and really good and Nixon looked swarthy and shifty and sweaty

JD looks calm and collected and Walz looks like he just wants this over with. I noticed that JD also has this disarming way of saying that he agrees with Walz and then turning the biased questions back on the moderators and just hammering on Harris.

I’d say he hit this out of the park tonight.