SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JD Vance - Tim Walz Debate
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JD Vance - Tim Walz Debate Login/Join 
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I agree, Vance has done nothing but impress me. Smartest politician I have seen in along time.

Posts: 3789 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4010 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Well, it looks like "No Balls" Walz finally deployed to a combat zone. He will put in for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome now. Big Grin

Best comment so far, "even Kamela is voting for Trump after this."

Posts: 4065 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Always the leftist questions:

"How will you implement socialized medical care?"
"How will you implement socialized child care?"
"How will you address the existential threat of climate change?"
"How will you ban guns to stop crime?"

Posts: 4957 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Right on Mr Vance about the real threat to the Republic of destroying the First Amendment, bravo.

Sorry Tim, your BS about Jan 6 is pathetic.

Posts: 9850 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
On more than one occasion I noticed that sideways at the camera look from Vance while Walz was blathering, as if he was saying to the audience "Can you believe this effin' bonehead?"

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8658 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The moderators challenge Vance and allow Walz an uninterupted response.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Like with the Presidential debate, I only watched a few minutes of it. Tim Walz looks like he is in panic mode when he is listening to anything JD Vance says. His facial experession says "oh no.. oh no... oh no, what do I say" to me.

JD Vance looks like a poised leader, listening and responding. He doesn't appear phased at all by anything Walz says.

I find it amazing that they keep going on and on about Jan 6 when for years Antifa and other groups burned cities and attacked conservative groups. They rioted at the drop of a hat. Congress members openly demanded that all Trump supporters be 'dealt with'. How soon they forget when it doesn't serve their purpose.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38248 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Ive been watching it as best i could but finally had to turn it off. The ‘moderators’ are worthless. You can feel the bias. And Walz, I just cannot stand the sound of his voice - like fingernails on a chalkboard or Yoko Ono singing.

WTF was that

Posts: 53849 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walz invoking the Taylor swift endorsement…lol. That’s where this campaign is at. What an idiot.

Posts: 725 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
It is a good debate. Walz is doing reasonably well. JD is doing good as well. It is a quality debate. Both are trying to make points on their parties positions.
The immigration question was about deportations Roll Eyes
Nothing on Israel.
Nothing on antifa and riots.
Foreign policy and wars.

The nbc dolls are in the tank for demo's.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19764 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Really good debate but they forgot the biggest threat to our democracy. The budget and deficit!

Posts: 3789 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Megan Kelly live doing post debate analysis now. She thought JD was stellar. Big Grin Laughing at the goofy faces Walz made.

Giving JD big points for fact checking the fake biased fact checkers. Big Grin

Posts: 9850 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Walz stated his son had to witness a school shooting. When, where?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7292 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I thought my hearing went out when I heard Walz say that.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1841301489437802972

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1841309532212859365

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4364 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
No question that JD won this decisively even with it being 3 on 1 and the moderators ignoring any actual important and pertinent topics to focus on the beloved Democrat tropes of gun control, abortion and J6.

Trump made a good pick here.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
Walz invoking the Taylor swift endorsement…lol. That’s where this campaign is at. What an idiot.

Is that the endorsement that cost Swift 17M followers? Brilliant move and very telling.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38248 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Calling it now guys, Vance 2028.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4883 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Vance quietly and confidently commands respect. He doesn't take the gotcha bait and I've never seen him rattled. I'm thrilled to have him represent me.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109160 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post