SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US Embassy Alerts All Americans To Depart Afghanistan "Immediately" As More Provincial Capitals Fall
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US Embassy Alerts All Americans To Depart Afghanistan "Immediately" As More Provincial Capitals Fall Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, the humor is already present on this page. We had a guy who wanted to give every impression that he does something shaowy for the US government (UsGovShdw), and who thinks we're all a bunch of children "just sitting on the sidelines" and he plops himself right down into the middle of us and says "You're all a bunch of children!"

I see much humor (MucHum) in that

If you need to be a big fish in a small pond (BiFiSmPnd) maybe you ain't as a big of a fish as you think. MinGupGol (minnow, guppy, goldfish)

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Hell, I thought Kegger was back for a minute LOL Big Grin

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Shortly after he joined, the newly banned member spouted off about how many of us posted often on "trivial" threads. Reading his response at that time made me think he was soon to be booted off. And that has come to pass...
Back on topic:
I too am confused about who we actually are removing from the country.
Naturalized American Afghan citizens with passports? Ok!
American citizens? Of course.
Vetted Afghans (and their families) who worked for us and are now in danger? Sure!
But, and this is based on the photo of the plane load of military aged males and other photos of have seen, who else are we hauling out? And of the the 22K supposedly slated to come to MAFB, who are they exactly?
Are we now hauling out just any Afghan who can get on the tarmac?

With the chaos at the airport access gates I think they have been evacuating the whole crowd packed in there, just so they try to gain some control. I may be wrong, but they are flying them to other countries to due a more thorough background check before flying them to the U.S.

Posts: 12648 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Damn. Now I'll never know what a RumInt is.
I'll never know!

Rumor Intelligence.

Like Human Intelligence (HUMINT) with less veracity.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31419 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to find that SNL sketch with Spade and Farley, where they're selling a "Hooked on Phonics" package for kids, showing them how to shorten words. At the end of it, Farley says something like "I'm gonna use the time I saved to play Nintendo!"

Pretty much sums up this "Let's abbreviate words for no apparent reason" crap that MrBiShi was pushin'

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
I'll never know!

Rumor Intelligence.

Yes and you would think a high-speed-super-secret-squirrel guy would know to spell it correctly as RUMINT and not "RumInt". Just another subtle clue this guy may have been a phony.

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna go find my cat and try to convince her I'm a spaceman.

Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
I'll never know!

Rumor Intelligence.

Yes and you would think a high-speed-super-secret-squirrel guy would know to spell it correctly as RUMINT and not "RumInt". Just another subtle clue this guy may have been a phony.

Ha ha … probably the cheap rum …

And Para: reads like Mitsubishi… LOL

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
.338 Lapua rounds to the back is all I can think of with plates taped to the chest.

There are more nitwits than we can count. Another tool who thinks he’s all that and then some.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I really needed the entertainment that 'mr operator' gave us. It's been a rough week to be an American.

Reminds me of this guy:

Now, the guy in this photo really WAS a hard-core operator, but the recently-banned member just sounded like a poser.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know we are in serious times and the events now happening will determine the direction our politics, and therefore our country, will go in the near future. However, that being said, I appreciate the short break away from our problems that memories of gecko bring back to me. I sorta wish their was a "safe place" forum for his type and our just-banned clown to gather and entertain us with their Dick Tracy lifestyles.

Posts: 1626 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I wonder if BanMem (banned member) knows any DubNauSpi (double naught spies) ?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16508 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Ginger Goebbels tells us there are no Americans stranded in Afghanistan and it’s “irresponsible” to say things like that:

Wow. Just wow Roll Eyes

PSAKI: "I think it's irresponsible to say Americans are stranded. They are not.

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ginger Goebbels tells us there are no Americans stranded in Afghanistan and it’s “irresponsible” to say things like that:

Wow. Just wow Roll Eyes

WHAT THE FUCK??? The assholes in the White House are in a completely different dimension than the rest of us.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, "calling you out" for saying Americans are stranded in Afghanistan. The balls on this chick!!

We can't have "irresponsible language." No, because all of that went into the "strongly-worded memo"

Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Back on topic:
I too am confused about who we actually are removing from the country.
Naturalized American Afghan citizens with passports? Ok!
American citizens? Of course.
Vetted Afghans (and their families) who worked for us and are now in danger? Sure!
But, and this is based on the photo of the plane load of military aged males and other photos of have seen, who else are we hauling out? And of the the 22K supposedly slated to come to MAFB, who are they exactly?
Are we now hauling out just any Afghan who can get on the tarmac?

YooperSigs, we are removing from country future Democrat voters, as fast as we can, like Somalia, Haiti who cant simply come in from Mexico by walking. Then they are settled in Red states.

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow. Just wow Roll Eyes

She prides herself on her C-quotient… for reals. Being a bitch is her core skill set. Not a good liar though.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure about some of the earlier acronyms and 007 stuff - but I have to let everyone know that the cake is in the oven. I repeat - the cake is in the oven.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BROADSWORD CALLING DANNY BOY! BROADSWORD CALLING DANNY BOY!

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Leading from the rear. Leaders in evacuating. Must be some kind of spook talk for “opening a can of whoop ass and killing commies/tallybonbons for mommie”

DOOCY: "The President likes to say 'America is back,' but his policies have Americans getting beat up by the Taliban... is that what he meant when he said 'America is back?'"

PSAKI: "We are going to continue to lead in the world— including being the leaders in evacuating"

https://twitter.com/dannydeurb...ers-in-evacuating%2F

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post