SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Beefeater Gibson. Delicious.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Tucher Festbier and trying Armagnac for the first time.

Posts: 7520 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig bourbon

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3716 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
That's my go to beer at Publix! It was on a BOGO a few weeks back. I stocked up! I am only drinking IPA beer now.

quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Ha! I got mine at Publix too....but not with that special. Wish I'd seen it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I picked up 2 cases at the bogo!
Every once in a whils they will have a good bogo on an IPA that I like.

quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ Ha! I got mine at Publix too....but not with that special. Wish I'd seen it.

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
1792 small batch bourbon.

Yes, sir!! Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13485 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Angel's Envy Kentucky Bourbon.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Highland Park 12

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Made a Boulevardier when I got home tonight. It was tasty.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monkey Shoulder scotch.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Guinness, and a wee bit of Jameson on the side,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Trying something different

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a 2 finger pour of Weller Antique. Neat of course.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stella Artois.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim Beam Black Label bourbon. A good product for the price-point.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Crawford Bock for opening day
Go Stros

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15268 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Beefeater Gibson. Delicious.
My wife and I eat at home most of the time; restaurant maybe once a month. On many of those restaurant days I have tried to get a Gibson. Have had no luck for several years. I wind up ordering a glass of water. Seems like nobody stocks the little onions any more.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post