SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Smirnoff Tamarind

For real?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5965 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mr kablammo:[QUOTE]

Have you tried JTS Brown Bottled in Bond Yet? My supply of ET BiB has started to dry up and I think I just found my new cheap favorite.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:
Trying some of this tonight. Not bad at all...

I'm enjoying this tonight. Nice change from my regular libation.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
In true Glenmorangie fashion, another limited release home run.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A tall Stella Artois. Making goulash for dinner, but didn't see any Hungarian beers. Wink

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21111 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Had something new from Brewdog, Choco Libre
Read that description!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mr kablammo:[QUOTE]

Have you tried JTS Brown Bottled in Bond Yet? My supply of ET BiB has started to dry up and I think I just found my new cheap favorite.

I have looked for JTS BiB but not found it yet. Internet reviews are good. JW Dant BiB is available locally and I will try. Both are Heaven Hill products I believe. ET BiB tonight, midway into the bottle the nutmeg/clove is nice. I had a pour of Whistler Stout Cask Finish and a subtle flavor of Listerine reminded me of Kilbeggan Pot Still.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5965 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that tonight will be Elijah Craig small batch bourbon. What a nice smooth tasting bourbon.

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished my free growler of Left Hand Brewery Fade to Black. Yum Yum ! Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Since I've been taking a little break recently, tonight I'll enjoy a bit of Bulleit bourbon.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
something new from Brewdog, Choco Libre

I like a good Stout. Is that as good as it looks?

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motoboy:
Just finished my free growler of Left Hand Brewery Fade to Black. Yum Yum ! Big Grin

Ooohhh...that sounds good.

I had UFO Big Wit on tap.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
something new from Brewdog, Choco Libre

I like a good Stout. Is that as good as it looks?

My wife said it has a nice coffee mocha flavor.
Almost zero heat.
I only felt a warming on my gums afterwards.
But I’m no good judge these days as it’s been 9 months & 3 weeks since I’ve tasted anything.
COVID hit & I don’t get much from foods or drinks.
But I refuse to drink crap beers & bourbons out of fear that my ability to taste & smell will return & I’d be stuck with a bunch of Natty light & Jim Beam white label ! Frown
It’s why I include the Beer Advocates description.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
A Ghettohatten, pour bourban/rye (Buffalo Trace today) of choice in glass, sweet vermouth, ice and bitters. Shake glass and enjoy

Posts: 5327 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Again, this evening.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3597 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Another delivery came in so I figured I’d better sample the wares.
I have no idea why I can’t find / get the 1/2 gallon bottles in Ohio but at least I have a couple friends that make runs to Kentucky & Chicago every couple months that keep me in the big bottle club!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

posted Hide Post
1792 bourbon in on the menu for tonight at my home.

For a while, I was not able to get the big bottles, and then one day......there they were!!! So far, they are still available to me.

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Good stuff. I just wish we could get it here...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post