SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Well, rats. So much for my trying to make a funny. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
^^^^

Well, rats. So much for my trying to make a funny. Razz

Wink

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek small batch bourbon should do the trick this afternoon.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
An interesting Móle Brew with a DLT Sprint Run Spyderco PM2 in M390

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RAR brewing Bucktown Brown

Damned good.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
Blanton's. Celebrating another dumbass decision. Cheers.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1050 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Baby Sazerac Rye this evening. Tasty stuff for $30.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Jefferson Very Small Batch Bourbon. Retirement is tough work.

Posts: 1348 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Tullamore Dew 12 Yr.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to say that Jameson Irish Whisky is called for on this special day.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
An interesting Móle Brew with a DLT Sprint Run Spyderco PM2 in M390

That comes from my stompin' grounds here in WNY.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey as an apéritif. It'll be Guinness Stout with the corned beef and cabbage for dinner.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Guinness with Irish Stew and homemade bread

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

Quite tasty

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
A nice measure of Redbreast 12 Cask Strength neat. Big Grin

Without doubt my favorite Irish. Sadly the price seems to continue to rise in the 3 figures range. Frown
Redbreast 12 single pot still next (also getting spendy), and for blended, Jameson's Black Barrel (runs $38 around here). All great sipping neat drams.

When just wanting some nice whiskey over ice, blended Tullamore Dew does just fine.

Never been a bourbon or rye guy. Used to be a single malt scotch drinker but the last decade and a half Irish rules for whisk(e)y. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
National Bohemian. "Oh boy, what a beer!" (so says the can!)

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Angel's Envy Bourbon. First pour, not sure about it yet.

Posts: 1348 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Early Times Bottled-in-Bond. Its OK but prior bottles were choc with baking spices flavor. Definitely less intensity of flavor than prior bottles. Normal batch variation or Sazerac fuckery? This bottle has etching on the bottom that was previously unnotticed or absent so I am pessimistic. Might go searching for 'dusties'.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Early Times Bottled-in-Bond. This bottle has etching on the bottom that was previously unnotticed or absent so I am pessimistic. Might go searching for 'dusties'.

I just checked my stash (bought over the last year) and all bottles have etched code on the bottom and all are different.I wonder if the etchings came before Brown Forman sold ET to Sazerac.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: triggertreat,

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post