SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
1792 Full Proof tonight. With an ice cube, so good!

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Roughed out my tax returns and needed to relax. Poured a stiff Irish Whiskey. May have a second. Groan....

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Angel's Envy on the rocks. A rare find around here.

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Early Times BiB, Backwoods Bastard, Einbecker Dunkel, Pilsner Urquel, and later milk-blueberry kefir, and pu erh tea for sobering up. Thai curry for dinner. It'll be a big blowout in the morning. May need to evacuate the block...

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig bourbon for tonight.

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Powers Gold label

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll say it, then duck...Budweiser.

A high school friend was a Bud person way back, today is her birthday. Lifting one to her health.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Cheers to your friend, rat2306! Nothing wrong with some "real" beer every now and then.

A little late posting, but had some Eagle Rare during the Super Bowl...nothing last night.

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^The amazing thing, Heinekens would have been only ten cents a can more today. Wink

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Was thinking about my dad tonight. He passed 15 years ago. Came from nothing, a mining family from the lead belt in MO (Bonne Terre). Worked his way through School of Mines at Rolla, traveled the world as a mining engineer. Brought back a taste for a wide variety of drink - Laphroaig was probably his favorite, but grappa, slivowitz, Armagnac, and so on were all in our liquor cabinet growing up.

Tonight, after a nice French Malbec, I’m hanging with my 12-year old daughter, watching “My Hero Academia” (Japanese manga cartoon) and drinking green chartreuse straight up.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Whistler Oloroso Cask, Rittenhouse, Early Times BiB. The japanese game shows are enhanced for comic effect.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hamm's. Celebrating another classmate's birthday; this one worked in a convenience store in my younger days during the mid '80s, and I would stop there for Hamm's, Olympia, Tuborg Gold...

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
This was a fucked up fraught freezing week so I indulged in an Ardbeg Wee Beastie. A little ET BiB for chaser. Be warm and blessed Texans!

...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
I had several different IPAs at our local craft beer bar. Right now, it’s a glass of milk, then bed.
Good night!

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Masterson rye

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fair Winds Brewing Co. Masted Mosaic IPA. I'm becoming something of a fan boy for this small, local to me brewer. Smile

posted Hide Post
This P.M. will find Jim Beam Black bourbon in my glass. A nice bourbon for the price point.

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jailbreak The Infinite (Amber) on tap at my local bar.

I was hoping to pick up a keg for home from my beer merchant, but they only had a tall ¼ keg of Yuengling. Which would be fine except I have a 'craft beer' kegerator that only takes ⅙ kegs...the tall ¼ is either 3" too tall or 1½" too wide. The other 3 I requested are NA...so now I have to start again. Dangit.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post