SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Both water heaters replaced today Frown $$$$

Eagle Rare on the rocks

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sipping on vishniak, my neighbor gave me a pint of his homemade last week.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
⬆️ I’ll have to look for that one !⬆️

This is the first year I've seen it in cans here. Usually it's bottles only.

I kinda dig the tallboy cans.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest. Agree with RogueJSK on the Paulaner in cans (I bought a four pack on Aug. 1, posted); first time I recall seeing it in cans also. The Spaten (and the Erdinger being saved for Saturday) is all bottles. Those tall cans gives one about five more ounces of refreshment, and the atmosphere of Bavaria in the Fall. Smile

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just received my property tax statement for next year......Jim Beam Devil's Cut tonight!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have never seen Paulaner in a can. Never. My local beer merchant has bottles, still.

Sam Adams Octoberfest on draft tonight. Lots.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
COL EH Taylor

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wee dram of Springbank 10.

Posts: 974 | Location: Confluence of Mississippi & Ohio Rivers | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Kilbeggan Small Batch Rye.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
last night was a DFH 60 minute and a couple local Blood Orange Gose's

tasty stuff,

tonight will likely be a home made Alehouse 75 (mix a DogFish Head 60 minute with a 90 minute)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest once more, but this time with Schweinebraten and German Potato Salad. Sorry, but am having trouble waiting for Saturday (beginning of Oktoberfest).

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
posted September 16, 2021 03:22 PM

am having trouble waiting for Saturday (beginning of Oktoberfest).

Hell, having trouble waiting for 5 PM my man Smile

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^It's five o'clock somewhere, as the song goes.

posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Octoberfest on draft, now Devil's Backbone O'Fest in a bottle.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having a Happy Friday with some Jefferson’s Very Small Batch!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Last night was Hoffbrau Oktoberfest, on tap. My favorite Festbier. Sadly, the keg blew after I'd only had two glasses.

I had managed to score the last 12 bottles of it at a local store earlier in the week, but they said they didn't know when they might get more.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I could only find Spaten Oktoberfest, we will see how it is later

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Erdinger Oktoberfest Weissbrau. Light and refreshing, so to speak. Went well with two bratwursts and sauerkraut at lunch. And now, time for oompah music. Smile

posted Hide Post

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon...

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post