SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout with pizza. Early Times BiB with Abbott & Costello, 'The Time of Their Lives'.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A generous pour of J.T.S.Brown Bottled in Bond neat of course.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13491 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Picking up some groceries at Aldi, I noticed this and thought that my wife might like it. She was not crazy about it, but I hate to see anything go to waste. Hic!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout with pizza. Early Times BiB with Abbott & Costello, 'The Time of Their Lives'.

Early Time Bottled in Bond tonight. Mr Kablammo this has been missing in my area for a while and has just shown up again. I picked up a bottle today and the new stuff is indeed bottled by Sazerac as indicated on the label.The bottle and label is very similar but still a little different- I have a bottle of the old stuff left. As this is the neck pour I will reserve judgement for later. Still enjoyed this pour.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pherm Märzen on tap. Yum.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Port City (Alexandria, VA) Oktoberfest Marzen-Style Lager. I'll stop when #3 is finished.

Posts: 3220 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

I've been drinking Yuengling Lager for over 30 years, but their Oktoberfest is really good. I'm on my second case.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glenmorangie 18 and Blanton's Smile

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Paulaner Marzen Oktoberfest, Lagunitas Hazy IPA, Redemption Wheated Bourbon.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that Saturday happy hour will feature 1792 small batch bourbon!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Very inexpensive Kendall Jackson Pinot Noir 2018.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5051 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I’ve been watching YouTube videos of Anders Erickson, a bartender. I made a penicillin tonight and didn’t care for it. The Laphroaig scotch is just too strong of a flavor. I may make one without the Laphroaig and just use blended Scotch. Nevertheless I am currently drinking a Mamisette, which is an absinthe drink. It has absinthe, orgeat and lemon juice and is real refreshing if you like licorice flavor.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Well, for this week
https://oldfashionedweek.com/

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife got a bottle from a customer as a gift, and it’s one I’ve never heard of. Limestone Distillery Minor Case Rye.

Very nice with a single cube of ice. I need to find out how to get it locally!

PS the Colt is a New Service in .44WCF. I consider it to be one of my actual “cowboy guns” given the caliber. Wish I knew the history on it…

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
"Riunite on ice, 'ats a nice"

My wife noticed a large bottle in a clearance area, thought back to those old commercials fifty years ago, and bought it.

We sipped some, accompanied by some cheese (extra sharp cheddar, and some manchego) and garlic flavored triscuit.

Nostalgia.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
19 Crimes "The Banished" dark red blend. Pretty good.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carlsberg Pilsner.

Posts: 3220 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Visiting my daughter in Falls Church, VA so I bought something I can’t get back home.

Posts: 3720 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post