SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 298 299 300 301
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig barrel proof (120 proof and drinks like a 90 proof.....gotta be careful lol).

Posts: 1767 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6707 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Fat Heads Sunshine Daydream session IPA.

Posts: 1654 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I had a V-8.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31374 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
K8nda getting nervous about my hip replacement on 0darkthirty Monday. So EHTaylor Small Batch tonight.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7271 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
An old favorite found in the back of the cabinet.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The wife's out of town, visiting her sister and her mom. Just me and the cat around here.

Essentially, I don't drink. New year's, I'll have a couple of cocktails with the wife.

Kinda boring around here right now, so I'm gonna have some of the Tito's Vodka we got as a gift a while back. That's right, still working on a bottle we received Christmas before last.

Anyway, cheers and all that.

Posts: 109015 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Essentially, I don't drink. New year's, I'll have a couple of cocktails with the wife.

Kinda boring around here right now, so I'm gonna have some of the Tito's Vodka we got as a gift a while back. That's right, still working on a bottle we received Christmas before last.
Similar here. Couple days ago, I drank the fifth bottle of the six-pack of Yuengling OctoberFest that I bought on sale at Publix, a year ago.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31374 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
What do y'all routinely order at a restaurant?

Wife and I used to have a glass or two of wine if we ate at a moderately nice restaurant. Recently, price per glass has been pushing ten bucks for nothing-special wine, and that's before tax and tip, so I have pretty muh changed my restaurant beverage to tap water. Wife usually orders Coke, but I refuse to pay $3.99 (don't forget tax and tip) for a glass of fountain Coke.

Special occasion, like maybe birthday, I'd like a Gibson, but usually strike out; none of the restaurants around here seem to stock the little onions that give the Gibson the flavor I like.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
What do y'all routinely order at a restaurant?

Wife and I used to have a glass or two of wine if we ate at a moderately nice restaurant. Recently, price per glass has been pushing ten bucks for nothing-special wine, and that's before tax and tip, so I have pretty muh changed my restaurant beverage to tap water. Wife usually orders Coke, but I refuse to pay $3.99 (don't forget tax and tip) for a glass of fountain Coke.

Special occasion, like maybe birthday, I'd like a Gibson, but usually strike out; none of the restaurants around here seem to stock the little onions that give the Gibson the flavor I like.

For my wife and I, we like to order something we don't have at home. We like to try it to see if it is something worth spending the money on to buy a bottle at the liquor store.
Most of the time for us it will be a Bourbon however on occasion it might be a Scotch.

For my wife, sometimes it might be a Tequila she has never had, I don't like Tequila so none for me.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wife orders wine, used to do the same or a Martini or Scotch.

Nothing for me much anymore when out to eat unless it's a hoity toity establishment like Burns Steakhouse, then I'm getting a nice Cab bottle...

Posts: 24209 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
At our favorite restaurants we sometimes share a bottle of a dry red, Chianti, Garnacha or a Malbec

When we don't feel like getting a dessert, I get a Grand Marnier neat and she will get an Espresso Martini

Posts: 5530 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hofbrau Oktoberfestbier. It's almost that time of year!

Posts: 3380 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something different for this evening.....a Jack Daniels Black. I usually have bourbon, but occasionally I like a straight whiskey.

Posts: 6707 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para's mention of Titos gave me a hankering for a vodka Collins.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post