SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 301
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
To my fellow Marines in the 26th MEU~SOC on their way to the issue at hand.
Semper Fi

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight; Breckinridge Brewery Christmas Ale, as Christmas is only 60 days away. Picked up a pack of Hofbrau Oktoberfestbier while the shop still had it also.

Posts: 3380 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I’m still enjoying the fall offerings and damn if the Christmas beers aren’t already out ! Confused

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Yep, that time of year..walked into an office this afternoon and was hit with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff everywhere. Oktoberfest beer began rolling in back in early August. I still want bratwursts and Marzen beer myself. The Breckinridge offering was the only one I saw. At least it's almost November; too many companies are ready for Christmas before Labor Day.

Tonight, two bottles of Hofbrau Oktoberfest are planned while I watch the sunset.

Posts: 3380 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Angel's Envy Private Selection Single Barrel at 110 proof, finished in Port Wine Barrels.
Barrel #SB-230144
Bottle #78

Picked this one up at a local Walmart Liquor store on clearance.
The cost was less than their regular Angles Envy that is only around 86 proof.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
basil hayden dark rye

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10565 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That Basil Hayden rye is tasty!

Posts: 67 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Jefferson's Very Small Batch, by the patio campfire.

God bless America.

Posts: 13854 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
One of my finest glasses of Berkey filtered high quality H2O.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
My go to, Buffalo Trace

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10458 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
One of my finest glasses of Berkey filtered high quality H2O.

Not a bad plan at all.

God bless America.

Posts: 13854 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek 18 Year

Posts: 333 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Tequila Ocho reposado. Neat. Very very smooth and nice. Sweet.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13081 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have recently found Buffalo Trace bourbon on the rocks. It is quite mild and mellow.....a very nice drink.

Posts: 6707 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
BT triggered a sip of my Eagle Rare. Almost at the bottom of bottle - what to do...

I think I'm going to buy a bottle of Tequila Ocho reposado. I had a shot and really enjoyed it (not my bottle). That may be the next bottle I open after the ER is gone.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13081 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Early Times Bottled-in-Bond.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5995 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Bells Two Hearted

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10565 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hanger 24, Betty IPA.

Posts: 809 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium aged Whiskey. A gift from a friend in Nolensville, TN.
Very nice.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16630 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Russell's 10 year tonight.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post