SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Stopped at my local liquor store in my way home and found this little guy! Hard to come by recently. I'll have a dram or two tonight. Cheers!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
I’m officially retired & properly wetted down !

Congrats to you my man, if you come to Southern California please let me take you out for a drink and some food, you deserve it and we can swap some stories. Enjoy retirement.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2444 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For lovers of Oktoberfest beers, the workers were putting out several varieties at Wegman's this morning. Devils Backbone Brewery O'fest and Haacken-Pschorr in particular. Be alert, your favorite spot may be doing likewise.

Posts: 3220 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:

Congrats to you my man, if you come to Southern California please let me take you out for a drink and some food, you deserve it and we can swap some stories. Enjoy retirement.

I’ll hold you to it. Wink

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Devils Backbone Brewery O-fest! lager. Only Oktoberfest brew at the grocery store yesterday, so I supported the cause.

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Weller Special Reserve before dinner then maybe a little Angels Envy a little later.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest-Yum!

Posts: 3721 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sat. happy hour calls for a 1792 small batch bourbon......maybe two!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kampfhamster
posted Hide Post
Vieille Prune (old dried plum also a not so nice description of a old woman) - plum schnaps.

The citizen watches the watchman, not the taxpayer.

Posts: 765 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

Mojito.

Cheers, gents and ladies.

God bless America.

Posts: 13492 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
It's hot around here. That mojito looks very refreshing. Give me a double.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12717 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Miller High Life; the last can. Tomorrow, I plan to go on a quest for pre-Oktoberfest brew and bratwursts.

Picture of Kampfhamster
posted Hide Post
Mojito sure looks tasty. Today it has been local white wine, a Riesling.

The citizen watches the watchman, not the taxpayer.

Posts: 765 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a bunch of Oktoberfest, but had Yuengling. Oktoberfest is in the beer fridge, chilling.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 Small Batch. A toast to my Wyoming friends. Well done.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Miller High Life; the last can.

Do you find the MHL cans as good as the bottles?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Nope, not as good as from a bottle. It never is to me; everything seems to be a bit crisper and fresh in bottles. But sometimes (depending on where I've shopped) a few traditional brands seem to be cans only in six packs. And a six pack is much easier to carry and walk back home with; I have a market about two blocks away.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Miller High Life; the last can.

Do you find the MHL cans as good as the bottles?

Cant beat an ice cold MHL in the 7oz pony bottle.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Gathered a selection of Spooky Brews yesterday!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%