SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Warsteiner Oktoberfest Munich style. Not sure that I've had this one before. Wasn't bad with popcorn; tonight, will try it with pork chops.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wild Turkey 101 bourbon.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Had some Augustiner last night that a very kind friend brought to me from Florida as I can't get it in MO. Augustiner has been non-stop brewing since 1328!

Can't wait to tap this barrel once our Club's existing barrel is emptied. Yum - Spaten Oktoberfest:

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Currently working on a 2-finger pour of Old Forester 1920 before bed.

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Twitchy from R.Shea Brewery.
Pumpkin Pie, Coffee Bean & Habanero!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Bushmills Peaky Blinders Prohibition blend, and Heaven Hill Larceny. The Bushmills has almost as much banana flavor as the Adams extract. Delicious in peach cobbler. Deeliskus!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Port City Brewing Co. (a local brewery to me in VA) Oktoberfest. It's a Marzen. Tasty, with brats and sauerkraut for dinner.

posted Hide Post
Friday happy hour......Wild Turkey 101 bourbon.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Fantastic Marzën Lager

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The Taste of Freedom... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Early Times B-i-B bourbon, Aecht Schlenkeria Eiche Dopplebock, Sierra Nevada Hoptimum 2022. And whether I like it or not, snores on a soft couch.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Started the holiday weekend right (although posting a little late Big Grin)

It has been killer hot down here lately and we've been enjoying what I've named the "C breeze": two ounces Buffalo Trace, one ounce fresh squeezed lime juice, 3/4 ounce of simple syrup stirred and poured over ice. Add a bottle fresh ginger beer till it hits the rim and enjoy.

If you aren't having two minimum you just aren't enjoying life my friends...have a great Holiday weekend!

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon....

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
With Temps touching 100 today and forecast through Thursday, this good old fashioned Root Beer Float hit the spot.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Tonight it was some Bourbons we scored this weekend.
First was, High West American Prairie Bourbon, privet select finished in white port barrels.
Second was, Booker's 2022-01, “Ronnie’s Batch” Bourbon.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight, another local product; Fair Winds Brewing Co. Nautifest (their Oktoberfest Lager). First time for it.

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Spooky Brew Season

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Paradigm Hefeweizen, with steaks on the grill.
Local brewery

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post