SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Southern Star's Bombshell Blonde, a nice blonde American Ale brewed in Conroe, Texas. Very drinkable.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight it's Crown Royal Maple infused with bacon!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night two fingers of Woodford Reserve and 4 ice cubes.

Posts: 987 | Registered: January 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm killing off the last of the Lagavulin 16 year scotch whisky.

I'm not a fan of the peaty / smokey / iodine taste. But after some months since I've opened the bottle, it has mellowed a bit.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
I may or may not have had a few Magner's apple with my corned beef this evening.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Old Faithful

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don Q courtesy of a Puerto Rican coworker

idem ea dixit

Posts: 1390 | Location: Daphne, AL | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
A friend I don't get to see as much as I'd like has become my "long-distance drinking buddy." We sample different things and text/email each other our impressions. Tonight it's E&J brandy, VSOP.

I'm new to brandy. This is good, but maybe something I wouldn't buy on the regular....

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old Forester Single Barrel.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Margarita with limes ,gran marn, and espolon. I opted for lemon pepper on the rim vs salt.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Fresh As Helles Lager

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I had fajitas for dinner so I just mixed up a Paloma:
  • glass of ice
  • 1 part silver tequila (El jimador is what I currently have on hand and I like it)
  • 3 parts Fresca (can use Squirt but not as good)

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Truth Wins
    Picture of Micropterus
    posted Hide Post
    The Virginia Beer Company "Elbow Patches" oatmeal stout.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    My hypocrisy goes only so far
    Picture of GrumpyBiker
    posted Hide Post
    A growler full of Dark Helmet from Brew Kettle Brewery in Strongsvilke, Ohio.

U.S.M.C.
    VFW-8054
    III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Alea iacta est
    posted Hide Post
    Buffalo Trace.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    always with a hat or sunscreen
    Picture of bald1
    posted Hide Post
    I often spurge with a nice red wine with a good steak. Tonight's NY strip deserved some so I looked through my wine rack and among the Cabernet Savignon and Shiraz reds I found an odd one. A 1999 Chateau La Joya Merlot from Chile! Normally I have California, Washington state , and more recently Australian wines maturing so finding a South American was a surprise. No clue as to where and when I picked it up. A friend or wine shop recommendation? Maybe. But I must say it was a pleasant surprise having matured very well with a very smooth mellow taste on the tongue absent youthful red wine tanins. Going through the bottle was easy with the meal.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
    USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Dividing by zero
    since 1966
    Picture of rekstrom
    posted Hide Post
    Hangar 24 "Betty" IPA. I like their Orange Wheat better. The Betty is very hops heavy, a stout IPA. I like a lighter style, like Widmer Hefewiezen or Belgian Blue white. But Hangar 24 is getting pretty popular around here (Socal).

And a splash of Pendleton 1910 Rye. This is a Canadian whiskey bottled in Pendleton, Oregon, and is way too sweet, so it is relegated to mixer status. Believe it or not, it has a very similar flavor profile to Kraken rum. Not sure how they pulled that off, but it is so similar....

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Lagunitas Lucky 13.

Posts: 751 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post