SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Maker’s and coke.

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I’ve moved on to a whiskey sour. Old Forester 1870, lemon juice, Demerara syrup and egg white.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tyrconnell Irish Whisky. Quite good.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This Happy Hour will feature 1792 small batch bourbon.....one of my favorites.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GT-40DOC,

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Last night, Aventius Weizen-Doppelbock, and Weller SR. Maybe repeat that tonight.

If you can find it, I highly recommend Erdinger Weizen Bock.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1623 Hefeweizen on draft. At my house.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Last evening, Redbreast neat with some great cigars with friends remembering my eldest son on the first anniversary of his passing.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^ A toast to the memory of your son with a Buffalo Trace bourbon

Posts: 3722 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And one with Jameson’s.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
^^^ A toast to the memory of your son with a Buffalo Trace bourbon

Got get some Trace.

^also toasting to your son's memory with Tincup 10yr.

Posts: 3516 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig bourbon sounds correct for the 4th of July.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Cold yuengling lager.

Posts: 3722 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
23 days until retirement!
Starting the relaxation a little early.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^ Excellent, congrats on the soon to be retirement

It's a hot nasty day here, a Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier is already calling my name

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your upcoming retirement Grumpy.

posted Hide Post
Excellent choice of bourbon......and congrats!!

posted Hide Post
Hamm's. Yesterday it came to mind that around here, some of the Oktoberfest brews begin to arrive around August 1. Almost that time. Smile

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mojito with fresh mint picked from my planter.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Mojito with fresh mint picked from my planter.

Nice choice, friend!

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Budweiser, the brew of choice way back of two high school classmates that passed away recently (and I just learned of it this afternoon).

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post