SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have wanted to try this for a few years but have not seen it for sale until today.

The distillery opened in 2016 just North of Blanco Texas. I lived about 30 miles South of it until 2018.

Andalusia Stryker Texas Smoked Single Malt. Andalusia Whiskeys

Description from their web page: Stryker adopts the Scottish tradition of smoking malted barley that is destined to be used in their signature Islay Scotches. Rather than burning peat, however, Stryker is mashed from malted barley that has been smoked in the Texas BBQ tradition: with oak, mesquite, and apple woods.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rothaus Pils Tannen Zapfle brew. Spotted a solitary six pack in the store. Pretty tasty, even if the Best Before date was five months ago. First time IIRC of trying it.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Some variety of Voodoo Ranger tonight, after the kids are off to bed.
Got a sampler pack & the varieties there are all pretty good.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15322 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just got back from Iowa, visiting my grandson(who looks just like me) and his parents. Probably open the Cody Road my son picked up for me. We always take him down a bottle of Traverse City Whiskey.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think a bold drink is called for tonight......Jim Beam Devil's Cut bourbon!! I have had a very good day today, and this should just hit the spot!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Erdinger Weizenbock, Weller 12 Yr, Wiehenstephaner Vitus. Against all expectation and experience the Erdinger was the tastiest.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saturday happy hour will feature 1792 small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A nice pour of Henry McKenna 10 year old single barrel bottle in bond 100 proof.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy ^^^^^^^^^, Henry Mac 10 y/o is non-existent in my part of the Country.

posted Hide Post
Old Forester bottled in bond tonight, neat.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Trying something new.....Dirty Vodka Martini.

Posts: 1348 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Weller 12 tonight.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
A little Buffalo Trace with BT cream which is just right

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 239 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Tonic and lime and

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bourbon and ginger ale.

Thank you, Frances (covid got her at 103 1.5 yrs ago).

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opened a new bottle recommended to me - John J Bowman single barrel. Very tasty.

Posts: 66 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Russell's 10 year with 2 cubes of ice

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kentucky bourbon barrel aged ale.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Summer is the season for mint. So mojitos.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12437 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
2010 George Dickel hand selected barrel Tennessee Whiskey

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16516 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post