SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gruntjim:
Laphroiag Quarter Cask.

Tonight is either a wake, or a celebration, and I've got tomorrow off.

The Quarter Cask is one of my very favorite.

Posts: 7531 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Raining like dickens and I am at the liquor store. If Trump, Ardbeg; the other one, something cheap.

Going with Ardbeg 10 Yr, fingers crossed.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drinking some Cap'n Morgan Black Spiced Rum. On the rocks. I usually do it with a splash of Coke. I'm a little tense tonight.

Posts: 7561 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I'm sipping on a glass of Woodford Reserve and lurking here rather than follow the "election results". (Without looking I know WV is going Trump.) If he can pull off a win I may crack my bottle of 22 year old bourbon tomorrow evening!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7102 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Jameson

Posts: 3663 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LINVS
posted Hide Post
I'm not much of a drinker and have been working hard on my fitness - lifting weights and running hard.

But tonight I'm enjoying some Sapporro.

America for Americans!

Posts: 2165 | Location: SoCal | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Listening to the Beach Boys Pet Sounds right now with my second glass of Mc Callans. I have a bottle of Moet Chandon in the fridge, but I'll wait until tomorrow (hopefully!).

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Tonight? Election night? Not enough. Big Grin

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Tangling with the monk again.

Too filling. Election night. May just ride the Buffalo down the Trace a bit.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Broke out the Dimple Pinch 15yr

Posts: 190 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Just went downstairs and poured 3 fingers of good cognac into a Waterford snifter to accompany my election results watching....

NY Times is indicating 78% chance we'll have President Donald. I hope to hear the wails of liberals throughout the night. Big Grin

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32522 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Bon mot, Rogue!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
William Hill Cabarerniet Sovergnion

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Essentials Vitamin Water, no glass. Zero booze when working on any of the cars, particularly if I'm underneath.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Exorcist!

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Hangar 24 orange IPA, and a mint julep.

If you haven't tried it, Hangar 24 is delicious ice cold.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Chimay

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Drinking with two viking buddies. Pilsner is on the menu.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post