SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Covid “Vaccine” Poll
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Covid “Vaccine” Poll Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
It’s not a vaccine if you have to keep getting them.

Curious, one brother and my sister, along with their respective spouses, have all had 5 shots now. If another is offered, all 4 will be among the first to get a 6th shot.

In our house we took the first booster, then stopped. I’ve been saying that I’m not adamantly stating that I’ll never take another, just that I don’t feel compelled to now, and have no plans to.

My wife and I came down with a virus right after Christmas. Our daughter called it a version of “Secret Santa.” Which of my kids gave you this virus? I shook it off quickly, my wife didn’t. Since it was an acute condition, she couldn’t wait for her regular CNP. She saw a doctor who didn’t even want to talk about Covid, “It’s just another virus,” he said.

I’ve been wondering, after that first booster, how many, like ourselves said, “That’s enough!”?

Question:
What have you taken in the way of COVID shots?

Choices:
None
The first two (Pfizer or Moderna)
The first one (J&J)
Either of the above plus 1 booster
Either of the above plus 2 boosters
Either of the above plus 3 boosters

Posts: 13284 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
i am thinking another thread on this topic is not going to go over well.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19208 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Never been jabbed or tested. Never will.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
None for me.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16103 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
None and, as time marches on, extremely pleased with that decision.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2247 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I don’t believe that the problem with this thread is that it is “another” COVID thread. I think it’ll just become another anti-vaxxer religious experience.

My suggestion is a drinking game. Each time you read “jab” or “poke”, you take a drink. When you read “poison” or “snake oil”, take a shot. “Died Suddenly” is a 12 ounce funnel.

You’ll be drunker than 10 bicycles in no time.

Most of the posts will have nothing to do with your question. It will attract the opposite. Because one thread isn’t enough.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I polled at two. Knowing what I know now, Having experienced what I have experienced I would not have got the jab to start with and I won't get another.

It has cost me membership in a volunteer organization that I helped found and fund. I declined the booster which didn't meet their requirements and I wouldn't sign their 'compliance contract' saying I was current. The requirement has since been removed but I'm done and I consider it too bad, but there ya go.

What's the Groucho saying, 'I wouldn't join any club that would take me?'

Posts: 6402 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think it’ll just become another anti-vaxxer religious experience.

If the Covid “vaccines” were actual vaccines, you’d be on to something. But clearly they are not.

I haven’t and will never get one. I’ve had the bug once. Just about everyone I know that got “vaccines” have gotten sick more than once. My BIL has gotten Covid no less than 3 times in the last year and he stays updated on all his boosters. That can easily be interpreted as vaccines that don’t work.

I have spoken to several health care folks. In fact, I just went through hernia surgery a few days ago and talked to quite a few folks in the hospital itself. Oddly enough, many of them got the first round of shots and have made the informed decision to avoid them in the future. This is very telling as to the efficacy of what I have no problem calling snake oil.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15607 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I took the first 2 Pfizers, and that’s all.

If I could do it over, I would not have taken any.

Posts: 3240 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
I think it’ll just become another anti-vaxxer religious experience.

If the Covid “vaccines” were actual vaccines, you’d be on to something. But clearly they are not.

Vaccine, not a vaccine. Whatever it is the anti- has its own cult.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
And there are those that are perpetually angry because they were forced to do something that as its turned out. Was completely unnecessary and for those willing to honestly access at this point, is/was harmful.

And I get why.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19208 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are correct. The same can be said about people that place unfounded faith in something that evidence shows clearly does not work. Cultish support.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15607 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Like the pro- does not *snort*

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
2 Moderna & 2 Boosters including the latest, and extremely glad that they were available and that I was JABBED.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the Moderna Vax. I did it with the info available at the time, and with the thought that I wouldn't have to wear a mask at work.

Both lies. If I knew what I know now, I would not take any of the Vaccines.

The vaccines ARE more dangerous than the " disease " its supposed to protect you from.

ARman

To add, because of all of what went on in the last few years on COVID 19, the elections and all. I have no faith, in any institution, and I believe nothing that is said to me. I absolutely trust NO ONE except for a very small group of people.

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Like the pro- does not *snort*

The pro- May, but they don’t seem to occupy this forum. The only “pros” that exist on this forum are in the minds of anyone who doesn’t like those that dares to question the same tactics that were used in 2020 by the left. Instead of hearing how silly the tactics are, the must be “the man”. So, they have to be minimized and shouted down. Easiest way is to label them as “Pro”, instead of admitting there may be people in the middle with different views.

Sorta like claiming they are “angry” as a means to dismiss what is being said.

www.opspectraining.com

Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Wife has gotten all five and I have four. She is 65 and I am 71. She didn't have a choice since she works at a hospital and no she was not about to quit over it. She came home with plenty of stories of extremely ill people and deaths from Covid early in the cycle pre vaccine and also a time where the treatment protocol was far from optimal.

I caught Covid early September about a week after getting home from our vacation in the Smoky Mountains in Gatlinburg. I didn't feel bad, like I had a slight cold but had a fever and I took self test two times and came back positive for both. I called my doctor's office and they told me as long as I felt pretty good not to worry about it. After a few days I felt back to normal and went back to normal life. No plans right now to get another vaccine. I have my yearly physical tomorrow and pretty sure my doctor will bug me about it though. Not sorry I got the vaccinations though as they were very helpful for most people by preventing them from getting really sick to the point of being admitted to the hospital when getting infected especially pre omnicron. Starting around early 2022 sometime though it seems most people have experienced mild symptoms when getting Covid. At this point I expect a very high percentage of the population has been infected with Covid with a significant percentage not aware of it.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I know it's been discussed, and people have made their opinions known. This is the first poll that people can participate in which will actually give us some data from our membership.

I'm interested in seeing the results.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15723 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Zero. Not anti vaccine, mostly anti-authoritarian. Never had a test as well.

I've an EMS license. I'm somewhat educated.

I don't care about your individual choice to be vaccinated or not. I do care about the outright lies and the use of force that were employed to get many people to not have a choice.

Posts: 11227 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I got the Pfizer because it was required to visit my wife's family in Taiwan. That ended up getting canceled by the time our trip came. No ill effects, had covid in 2020 and Nov. last year. No way our kids were getting it. Refuse to get a booster or anything else.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7074 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post