SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34546 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Holy crap Eek

quote:

Despite the hype leading up to the event, fewer than 10,000 people tuned in—an embarrassing turnout for someone holding the office of vice president. Harris’ performance likely ensured that her campaign team won’t allow her to participate in another one of these unscripted disasters any time soon.

Video: Not Even Oprah Could Save Kamala Harris’ Word Salad Fiasco During Livestream Event—The Audience’s Expression Says It All

Posts: 34546 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Why people want to be lied to... Next, on Oprah"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44463 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Holy crap Eek

Less than 10,000 livestreaming Big Grin

Even Oprah is smart enough to know the following exchange is sheer desperation, just pure bullshit.

https://x.com/Mediaite/status/...l1836941105616560372

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17158 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
For a while, I regularly listened to Joe Rogan's podcasts and was impressed by him. Then on X I came across this clip in which he praises – gushes over – Kamala.

I lost all respect for him. In fact, it went below the zero point to the minus level of seeing him as a stooge, a moron.

He later tried to somewhat walk this back, but it was a moron ducking for cover.

Joe Rogan the moron:

https://x.com/MikeSington/stat...w-podcast-nailing-it

I'm not certain, but I remember hearing that someone edited a clip of Rogan talking about Tulsi Gabbard, to make it seem like he was talking about Kamala Harris.

Posts: 14157 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 776 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaBoy:
quote:
For a while, I regularly listened to Joe Rogan's podcasts and was impressed by him. Then on X I came across this clip in which he praises – gushes over – Kamala.

I lost all respect for him. In fact, it went below the zero point to the minus level of seeing him as a stooge, a moron.

He later tried to somewhat walk this back, but it was a moron ducking for cover.

Joe Rogan the moron:

I'm not certain, but I remember hearing that someone edited a clip of Rogan talking about Tulsi Gabbard, to make it seem like he was talking about Kamala Harris.

I hope that's the case, but that exchange really shocked me.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39235 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an embarrassment to the Republic that FKH is vp, let alone the d’s ‘pick’ to run for POTUS.

Good thing that Oprah did not ask Kommie-lala for her thoughts which is the better self-defense round - 10mm or .45 ?

There would have been an outbreak of pandemonium and rioting across many parts of the country, along with internet server crashes.

Posts: 3579 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
That's what cracks me up so much lately. She has ZERO appeal and no popular following. Yet, the msm is DESPERATELY trying to convince us her polls are going up.

It seems that half of the lead stories on Edge when I open a new internet window are 'harris tops new record poll numbers,' or some other crap.

If Oprah can't generate buzz for you, then nobody can.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21922 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaBoy:
quote:

Joe Rogan the moron:

I hope that's the case, but that exchange really shocked me.

Yeah, but i am not so sure he is going to vote for her. A very recent video on her wanting to control all social media.

Posts: 9828 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's what cracks me up so much lately. She has ZERO appeal and no popular following. Yet, the msm is DESPERATELY trying to convince us her polls are going up.

Think about it for a second. Assume that somebody is planning on cheating this election cycle.

Would it be easier to get the public to accept the results of the cheating if the polling showed a neck and neck race, or if the polling indicated a 30 point spread?

It doesn't crack me up. It leads me to believe that we're getting set up.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15851 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
grumpy1:
quote:
Yeah, but i am not so sure he is going to vote for her. A very recent video on her wanting to control all social media.

So far she has said, clearly and explicitly, that she will destroy the Second Amendment and, in this clip, the First Amendment. Rogan says "That is crazy talk."

To me that is far too dismissive. It sounds like she just got carried away and said some thing silly.

That is not crazy talk, Joe. That is totalitarian talk.

The woman you were praising and gushing over for her brilliant debate performance? That woman is a totalitarian. And the man you were laughing at and ridiculing, Donald Trump?

He is what stands between you and a boot on your neck.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11210 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
It leads me to believe that we're getting set up.

Agreed.

Posts: 17628 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
It leads me to believe that we're getting set up.

Agreed.

Agreed, but I'm not falling for it and feel Trump and his people aren't either.

"Let's Go Komrade Kamola"

Posts: 1547 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I live in the 9th circle of Democrat Hell, and 4/5ths of the Democrats I know aren't voting because they didn't vote for her in the primary. Her name did not appear on the Massachusetts Democrat Presidential Primary Ballot. Granted these are older Democrats, but even some of my younger colleagues express how they wanted to make their own choice.

Posts: 2839 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
^^^ I couldn't even finish listening to that short clip because I felt like I was about to throw up, knowing already that it was guaranteed to get worse.. Roll Eyes

I was just about to post the same thing, but you've already taken the words out of my mouth!

Posts: 4780 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was just about to post the same thing, but you've already taken the words out of my mouth!

I wish somebody would take her words out of my ears.

Posts: 6505 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
I live in the 9th circle of Democrat Hell, and 4/5ths of the Democrats I know aren't voting because they didn't vote for her in the primary. Her name did not appear on the Massachusetts Democrat Presidential Primary Ballot. Granted these are older Democrats, but even some of my younger colleagues express how they wanted to make their own choice.

This is positive news and I hope they stick to their guns!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39235 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Oriental Redneck

posted September 19, 2024 06:08 PM Hide Post
^^^ Don't kid yourself. There are millions who are OK being sheep living under tyranny.

Q

-----------------------------------------------------

Solzhenitsyn said that most in the Soviet Union were OK with totalitarianism so long as they got their pound of fatty beef and quart of vodka every Friday.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11210 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her responses to Oprah, one that comes to mind about our “freedom to be…” is exemplary of what a stupid fucking bitch she really is. And I was embarrassed for men when the pretty lib wife asked how she was going to lower prices and the cuck husband nodded along with his wife as Kommie gave her nonsense “answer.”

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post