SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Irreparable brain damage, I'm thinkin' Roll Eyes

"I am a meat popsicle"
quote:
"Good afternoon. I want to welcome these leaders for coming in to have this very important discussion about some of the most pressing issues of our time. I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her. I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit."

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107514 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Where do they come up with this shit?

Posts: 13741 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
She is coming to my town on Thursday to hobnob with the elite and raise some funds. Can't wait Roll Eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
May we never hear "I identify as the President of the United States".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
She is coming to my town on Thursday to hobnob with the elite and raise some funds. Can't wait Roll Eyes

You should show up and heckle her. That would be entertaining.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
She's added a ton more since that video.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
She's added a ton more since that video.

Can you just imagine the confused, incoherent interviews she'll give when the Democrats pass her over for their Presidential candidate in 2024.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
It didn't get any national attention, but when she came to Phoenix for an event during the campaign, not one single supporter (other than media) showed up. Not one. The campaign didn't even think to try to bus in some college Dems.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Super Cringe.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The whole thing is asinine
It seems everyone, especially Uncle Sam and the gov requires individuals to introduce themselves and then what they like to be called.

I understand the first part but what the heck is the crap regarding the blue suit.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
It didn't get any national attention, but when she came to Phoenix for an event during the campaign, not one single supporter (other than media) showed up. Not one. The campaign didn't even think to try to bus in some college Dems.

LMAO. I’d pay for the Critical Drinker to show up and tell her “That’s all for now. Go away now!”

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12623 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm still trying to figure out what the significance of a woman wearing a blue suit is supposed to be.

I'm overthinking this, aren't I?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I think the CNN excuse was that it was for the "visually impaired." People who are blind from birth don't know what blue looks like, so I don't know why it'd matter. People who later became blind probably don't care about the color of a speaker's clothes, ditto for color blind people and plenty of legally blind people could still make out colors. So I don't know WTF they were thinking.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
I'm still trying to figure out what the significance of a woman wearing a blue suit is supposed to be.

They would do these announcements for Jacqueline Kennedy's wardrobe regularly, but people had Black and White TV's then.

Maybe she thinks she's Jacqueline Kennedy now.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10909 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

They would do these announcements for Jacqueline Kennedy's wardrobe regularly, but people had Black and White TV's then.

Maybe she thinks she's Jacqueline Kennedy now.

I think that may be the standard PC introduction these days.
Last year on a company-wide Zoom call the 'Chief Diversity Officer' introduced himself like that, including what he was wearing.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16510 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am parabellum. My pronouns are awop-bop-a-loo-mop and alop-bom-bom, and I am wearing one sock.

But not on either foot...

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Hello, I am parabellum. My pronouns are awop-bop-a-loo-mop and alop-bom-bom, and I am wearing one sock.

What color is your sock....

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Oooof! Eek

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

If it's 12 inches long, it's a foot.

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Solving one of the great mysteries of our time: Are community banks in the community?
quote:
We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community.

Kamala Harris mocked for new word salad

In lieu of speechwriters, Harris simply makes a simple, obvious, unnecessary observation about the topic at hand, then picks one word out of what she wants to say, and repeats it all throughout her remarks. She's done this many times. In this instance, she simply used the word "community" five times in one sentence.