SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Actually, real leaders would find ways to eliminate or mitigate the divisions that separate us. No one in this administration, including the military generals, is a leader on any level.

Sad, but so accurate.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
She's the dumbest VP ever. Only there because she's a women and black. Something that helped Biden drag in votes form the ill informed. And of course now that she actually has to do something, she's failing. Surprise, surprise as Gomer Pyle used to say. With the dumb ass dems, it's not who is the best candidate, it's who we can leverage to garner votes. They become front men...oligarchs of sorts with the likes of Susan Rice pulling the strings of the puppets from behind the scenes. God help the republic.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
Only there because she's a women and black.
If she's black, I'm a Siberian Husky.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Ben has really hit his stride lately. Used to be, he was more reserved and polite, even when he was skewering people, but these days, he's funnier and more caustic. It's entertaining.

Really like his "Trudeau is NOT Castro's son. Stop that!" bit.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Been around this world for a while and no matter how I try can’t come up with a more useless and idiotic VP during my lifetime. What. A. Stupid. Gash.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
That was entertaining.

My go to memory of her was her response: "So I've never been to Europe either!"

Who the fuck would have ever thought that was an intelligent answer to the question asked. That she thought it was an adequate response says the light is one but nobody's home.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19663 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Dear God... This is so terribly awful...

When people vote they ask for what they order... or whatever, Oh went off script...... {he he he}

https://twitter.com/theblaze/s.../1498390128879935495

(I'm sorry I don't know how to embed this one. Anyone know how to embed Twitter video)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
She doesn't even have a purdy mouf.

Her resume is way overblown.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Her resume is way overblown.

I see what you did there....

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
Only there because she's a women and black.
If she's black, I'm a Siberian Husky.

Maybe she will flash her street creds by refusing to eat the food of the toubab.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Dear God... This is so terribly awful...

When people vote they ask for what they order... or whatever, Oh went off script...... {he he he}

https://twitter.com/theblaze/s.../1498390128879935495
Spastic bitch

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A Real Inability to Talk Normally

Yeah, that sums it up. This spastic bitch is completely detached from other people, has no idea at all how to relate to anyone else.

Dig it:

Vice President Kamala Harris was dragged by critics on Tuesday for an eyebrow-raising response during a radio interview, where she was asked to explain the Ukraine crisis to listeners.

Harris joined the "The Morning Hustle" to discuss the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, President Biden's nomination of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson for the Supreme Court, and Biden's upcoming State of the Union address.

Asked at one point to explain the crisis overseas in "layman's terms" for concerned listeners, Harris responded slowly, "Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine, so basically that’s wrong."

Critics pounced on Harris for her elementary explanation of a war that has already claimed thousands of casualties, with some questioning her understanding of the conflict and others mocking her curious choice of words.

"OH… MY… GOD," GOP strategist Greg Price tweeted alongside a clip of the exchange.

"This gives me so much anxiety," Meghan McCain responded. "This is like how my 16 year old niece would answer this question."

'Outkick’ founder and podcast host Clay Travis tweeted, "If you're confused about what's going on in Ukraine and have an IQ of 14, Kamala Harris is here for you."

Washington Examiner executive editor Seth Mandel called Harris’ explanation of the war "terrifying."

"She just has a real inability to talk normally to [people]," Mandel wrote. "Layman’s terms doesn’t mean ‘assume the audience has never heard of Russia...'"

"Apparently Vice President Kamala Harris believes the average American layperson is aged 4," The Federalist publisher Ben Domenech echoed. "You will hear higher levels of explanation of international affairs in Peppa Pig."

Former Trump White House adviser Kellyanne Conway called Harris’ response "embarrassing," remarking that it's "No wonder staffers smarter than her have quit."

Harris, who faced an exodus of staff members at the beginning of the year, has been plagued by historically low job performance ratings, with the Real Clear Politics average of all the most recent national surveys giving her a 37.5% approval rating and a 51% disapproval rating through Feb. 24.

Americans have also given the administration failing grades when it comes to its handling of the economy after inflation hit its highest rate in 40 years in January.

I can't wait for Ben Shapiro to comment on this latest kindergarten bullshit from Kackling Kamala.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Asked at one point to explain the crisis overseas in "layman's terms" for concerned listeners, Harris responded slowly, "Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine, so basically that’s wrong."

Spoken like an advanced first grader. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, here we go:

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The Real Clear Politics average of all the most recent national surveys giving her a 37.5% approval rating"

And those 37pointfivers live amongst us.

"
"This gives me so much anxiety," Meghan McCain responded. "This is like how my 16 year old niece would answer this question."" Hahahahahahaha. I 'd bet Thanksgiving family dinner will be. ...entertaining. Hahaha.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pray that Biden remains semi lucid for three more years. Nothing could be worse then listening to her for 2-3 years. Well, perhaps I should take back, there is Hillary's kackle..

Posts: 1451 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
From the SOTU thread - but well worth repeating here:

quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Kommiehoe hasn’t raised her butt that much since she was on Willie Brown’s staff.

Bravo sir...............

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
"This gives me so much anxiety," Meghan McCain responded. "This is like how my 16 year old niece would answer this question."

16? How does her niece not consider that a personal insult?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
Every time this woman opens her mouth it leaves me speechless. seeing clips of the state of the union with biden, harris and pelosie as the triumphrant is chilling.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
We need Yogi Berra back:

"The Future ain't what it used to be"

or

"Take it with a grin of salt"

God rest his soul; he would've been stunned by KK's KKK's. At least he was smart enough to play dumb.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post