SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elon Musk buys 73 million shares of Twitter, becomes largest stockholder
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elon Musk buys 73 million shares of Twitter, becomes largest stockholder Login/Join 
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
The mainstream media is going to ignore this scandal. Truly this vastly exceeds Watergate, but most Americans will barely be aware.

Posts: 9460 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^We were WAY past Watergate back in 2016! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8920 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Watergate was a schoolyard fight compared to the shit going on in the last decade.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Watergate was a schoolyard fight compared to the shit going on in the last decade.

There is a YYYUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE difference between Watergate and the ILLEGAL, UNCONSTITUTIONAL SUPPRESSION OF SPEECH OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Watergate was an amateur hour burglary of a DNC office, followed, by the Nixon Administration botching an equally inept cover-up.

Thanks to Mr. Musk, we now have hard information that representatives from the fed.gov were colluding with senior Twitter executives to suppress the free speech of specific individuals (e.g., President Trump, Mr. James Woods) as well as stopping dissemination of conservative political viewpoints and the suppression of the right to freely assemble with those of like mind.

What we also now know is President Trump continues to be the target of the uberleftists, and that we were damned lucky he was elected once.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
This is the definition of propaganda-driven narrative, fascist tyranny and manipulation by one political party against the American people.

Couldn’t be a clearer violation of our Bill of Rights in the Constitution.

This is a multi-headed hydra across all federal agencies.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
While it is most certainly evidence of the suppression of Free Speech, in violation of the US Constitution, don't forget about the suppression of Evidence of State, AND Federal Crimes!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8920 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
...and that we were damned lucky he was elected once.

He was elected once because at the time they didn't think they needed to cheat. They believed that they had it in the bag.

They learned to never make that mistake again.

Posts: 20118 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
^^^ they exercised their “insurance policy”.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13404 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
He was elected once because at the time they didn't think they needed to cheat. They believed that they had it in the bag.

They learned to never make that mistake again.

Partially correct Wink.

They did cheat. The reason why ***THEY*** were all sure and positive, 100% guaranteed that she would absolutely win.

The problem is that they tried to do this under the radar and it wasn't enough, and they underestimated Trump's popularity. For 2020, "they" decided to go whole hog, forget optics, and use the media to deny it all. And now Democrats know they go to a radical agenda without repercussions, without even campaigning anymore.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
^^ and no one of any significance has been even prosecuted much less held accountable. Dominion voting machines are still counting the votes. This is why I was not the least bit surprised the mid terms did not produce the results many of us hoped for and expected. Until this gets fixed things will not change. We have to get back the vote. 100% of it.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
They had 4 years to fix their mistakes after Trump broke the system and beat Hillary.

The mainstream media will not cover this as they were, and are a working part of the deception.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37983 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Partially correct Wink.

They did cheat. The reason why ***THEY*** were all sure and positive, 100% guaranteed that she would absolutely win.

To be fair, Newsweek was simply hedging their bets with that special edition. Just like NFL would have T-shirts for both teams in the Super Bowl as "World Champions" ready, so they can sell them as soon as the game ends. Somewhere in a 3rd world country like Kenya, where Obama was born, someone is wearing a "Cincinnati Bengals: 2022 World Champs" t-shirt, after NFL donated the unsold shirts.

Posts: 2662 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Olberman is insane.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:

Olbermann is insane.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
To be fair, Newsweek was simply hedging their bets with that special edition. Just like NFL would have T-shirts for both teams in the Super Bowl as "World Champions" ready, so they can sell them as soon as the game ends.

You probably don't remember, but Newsweek, specifically distributor Topix Media, shipped the Hillary issue to stores, not the Trump one, before the election was called for Trump. Some were purchased, but before they were able to sell a bunch, the issue got pulled off the stands and hundreds of thousands of the Trump cover were printed up to rush out to stores.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ What an awesome four years we had! So much accomplished and he got no credit for it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38690 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:

Olbermann is insane.

Olbermann is not insane, he is doing exactly what he was told to do. For the last 10+ years we have seen orchestrated deception, misdirection, and outright lies in an attempt to distract attention from what they are up to.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37983 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, he's batshit crazy. People like that aren't smart and they aren't carefully following some path that they or others have laid out for them. They're merely fanatics. Anything not hyper-left and "progressive" is evil fascism and these zombie motherfuckers just get in there and flail around and screech and spit until they get their way.

Olbermann's not the only one. They're all crazy because they think helping to destroy the world is a good thing.

If you want to give people like Olbermann some sort of credit, you need to leave being sane off the list.

Posts: 107640 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post