SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China?
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 193
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Biden OS just blue-screened again during a speech about Russia.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...rica-deserves-better

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Jesus would have to come down from Heaven before I’d believe anything coming out of commie Russia.

I'd say the same about Ukraine.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Jesus would have to come down from Heaven before I’d believe anything coming out of commie Russia.

I'd say the same about Ukraine.

Agreed. It's all propaganda coming from both sides. Probably won't have a clear picture of the truth of all this for decades, if ever.

Posts: 17644 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Madness, Joe Biden Asks Congress for $33 Billion More for Ukraine to Fund Their Government Salaries, Pensions and Budget Obligations

This is getting seriously out of hand. On top of the $14 billion already appropriated for Ukraine assistance, Joe Biden is now asking for a supplemental budget allocation of an additional $33 billion for Ukraine. Good grief, that’s almost $50 billion in aid, plus the billions in distributed weapons.

Biden is asking for U.S. taxpayers to fund the budget, salaries and pension obligations of the Ukraine government. Biden made his request in a letter [SEE HERE] to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi:

[…] “I am writing to provide you with my request for fiscal year (FY) 2022 emergency supplemental funding for critical security and economic assistance to Ukraine.

I appreciate the Congress’ continued bipartisan support for Ukraine, NATO, and other partner countries affected by Russia’s War in Ukraine. My Administration is committed to providing the Ukrainian people the assistance they need. Our assistance to date has made a difference on the battlefield, helping Ukraine win the battle for Kyiv.

This $33.0 billion request for additional funding and authority builds on the Congress’ supplemental appropriation of $13.6 billion on March 15, 2022, and seeks to address immediate and near-term security and economic needs. Additional security assistance will put urgently needed equipment into the hands of Ukraine’s military and police, including ammunition, armored vehicles, small arms, demining assistance, and unmanned aircraft systems.

Economic assistance will provide Direct Budget Support to provide rapid, flexible funds to assist the Government of Ukraine.” (read more)

Joe Biden wants U.S. taxpayers, those who are struggling to pay our own bills, to fund the government of Ukraine? In case anyone is not up on current events, we are broke.

https://theconservativetreehou...-budget-obligations/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And Schumer just said that he wants to raise our taxes. You know, to help us poor folk battle this insidious inflation. Make us pay more in taxes for our own good, then give that tax money to the corrupt sons of bitches in Ukraine.

Democrats... Mad

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17644 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
omg is he ok???
https://twitter.com/i/status/1519699935192616960

https://twitter.com/abigailmar...2Fpresident-biden-ok

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...l/president-biden-ok

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Democrats are getting really efficient at money laundering. Look how fast it disappears. Want to see the audit trail? Well, fog of war, classified information, or we just turn the money and weapons over to the Ukrainians, so contact them. I can hear Jan Psaki now. This is turning into one big scam

Just remember that each billion contains one thousand million dollar stacks.

As AP reports, Biden’s latest proposal - which the officials said was expected to last for five months - has more than $20 billion in military assistance for Ukraine and for bolstering defenses in nearby countries.

There is also $8.5 billion in economic aid to help keep Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s government functioning and $3 billion for food and humanitarian programs to help civilians and other spending, said the officials, who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly.

The proposal would more than double the initial $13.6 billion package of defense and economic aid for Ukraine and Western allies that Congress enacted last month.

Biden last week warned that $6.5 billion earmarked for security assistance for Ukraine could soon be “exhausted” and that Congress would need to approve supplemental funding. More than half of the approved money for weapons and equipment for Ukraine’s military has already been drawn down.

As Politico's Christopher Miller noted, this proposal "dwarfs the annual defense budgets of most nations."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...-billion-us-taxpayer

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we have to bribe countries to pretend to be our NATO allies. Plus kickbacks

Posts: 1474 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Could you imagine the attacks on Trump for this obvious lack of cognition? BOTH parties would be calling for the 25th. The most corrupt administration in our nations history.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5550 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A few bloggers are wondering if Ukraine holds info that could be very damaging to biden.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
In response to Chellim, high round count and Big Swede; NO, he’s NOT ok. He never had been. He’s always been a stupid, lying, plagiarizing piece of shit. Now he’s all of the above with dementia.

Fuck anybody who voted for this piece of shit!

Posts: 1293 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It’s clear Biden belongs in a nursing home and not the White House.

How goddamed long are we just going to pretend like this is all normal and “Joe just being Joe”? Mad

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden was asked by a reporter about his mental acuity, comprehension of questions put to him, problems with forming coherent sentences and other indicators causing concern of his ability to function as President.

Biden replied: "I plead the 25th..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44479 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Madness, Joe Biden Asks Congress for $33 Billion More for Ukraine to Fund Their Government Salaries, Pensions and Budget Obligations

This is getting seriously out of hand. On top of the $14 billion already appropriated for Ukraine assistance, Joe Biden is now asking for a supplemental budget allocation of an additional $33 billion for Ukraine. Good grief, that’s almost $50 billion in aid, plus the billions in distributed weapons.

That is insane, screw that. How much did Biden and the democrats want to protect our southern border? Oh yes, zero.

Talk about major escalation of the conflict. There are no good guys involved in this but I feel for the innocent cilivians. But I feel for them all around the world that are victims bad situations. Funny about we don't read about the disaster in Afghanastan any more and the horrors that Taliban have brought to that country. Yeah Biden fucked that up big time but I am sure he is all good with fixing the conflict in Ukraine.

Of course all of this seems to keep a lot of Biden's bad baggage mostly out of the news - inflation, his son's numerous problems, crime out of control in the big cities, the southern border mess, the Durham investigation, etc.

Posts: 9830 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- The Gilded Age, Mark Twain

That use to be funny

Posts: 6512 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/allahpundit...e-war-effort-n465942

Rumor of the day: Russian chief of staff now in Ukraine to command the war effort

This would be like deploying the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to the front of a war that’s already in progress.

The fact that so many Russian generals and other top officers have died on the battlefield in the past two months has been a great boost to Ukrainian morale and a key ingredient in perceptions that Russia’s army is inept. Turning Valery Gerasimov, Putin’s top military man, into a KIA would dwarf all the rest.

Ukrainian news outlet Defense Express reported on April 27 that Russian Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov will take personal command of the Russian offensive in the Izyum direction.[1] Citing unspecified Ukrainian military sources, Defense Express stated that Gerasimov is already in-theater and will command the offensive “at the operational and tactical level” and claimed the Russian military failed to create a single command structure under Southern Military District Commander Alexander Dvornikov.

ISW cannot independently confirm this report. However, ISW previously assessed that Dvornikov’s appointment as overall commander in Ukraine would not solve Russia’s command and control challenges and likely strain his span of control.[2] If confirmed, the appointment of Russia’s senior general officer to command tactical operations indicates both the importance of the Izyum drive to Russia’s war in Ukraine and the breakdown in the Russian military’s normal chain of command.

You need only look at a map of Ukraine to grasp why Izyum is so important to Russia. It’s southeast of Kharkiv and west of the Donbas, making it a key artery for supplying Ukrainian forces in the east. If Russia can hold it and then push south, it can cut the Ukrainian army in half and encircle Ukraine’s troops in the separatist territories, portending their destruction. Russia could end up holding all of eastern Ukraine and then either turn towards Kharkiv or advance towards the southwest to try to finally take Mykolaiv and then Odessa.

So Putin’s putting his best man on the job. It may already be paying off, as U.S. officials have seen some improvement recently in Russia’s ability to coordinate air and ground operations. That’s allowed them to make a little progress in the east, although it’s reportedly slow going. “The attacks are somewhat better coordinated but with small formations. Company size units with helicopter support,” said one European defense official to CNN. “The lowest level of mutual support. In NATO this would be basic stuff.”

more at link

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Russkies have Colonels doing the work of Master/Gunny Sergeants and Generals doing the work of Sergeant Majors because they apparently have NO tradition or concept of a strong Non Commissioned Officer corps in their military. Unbelievable Roll Eyes

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think if we deployed OUR Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to take command of combat operations anywhere, we'd be as fucked-up as the Russians have been.

Posts: 799 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post