SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China?
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 192
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're just guessing, based upon your own fears and prejudices. Show me some evidence.

People always do this stuff and it drives me crazy. You don't know what's going on, but you're sure something is going on. OK, sure.

Posts: 107762 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The guessing I maybe making is the intentional destruction of our energy independence overnight and placing our energy reliance on nations that are not allies or aligned with our values. I am prejudice by not believing in the “Green” theories and Biden may have done that to support his base. So I will concede that I may be guessing, but they are guesses made by my perceptions of the administration’s actions. Not trying to make you angry.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just stick to the facts, please. I have had it with the shadowy conspiracy crap that people post here. Just use your eyes. You can see the problem, and the truth is really and truly quite simple and obvious.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
British comedian. Can't find fault with most of his rant.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I tried listening to that and I cannot do it.

posted Hide Post
Russian warship, go f*** yourselves': Final words of Ukrainian border guards protecting Snake Island

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...mpaign=1490&ito=1490

Posts: 388 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those were men! God rest their souls and families.

What a battle cry in the face of death. True Spartans!

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/live-n...capital-live-updates

Russia's Defense Ministry claimed Friday, in a statement to Russian state media, that the Russian military has blocked the city of Kyiv from the west, and that Russia is now in control of a strategic cargo airport just outside the Ukrainian capital.

Kyiv's mayor Vitali Klitschko told a news briefing Friday that the city has now entered a "defensive phase" as Russian troops move closer.

"The city has gone into a defensive phase. Shots and explosions are ringing out in some neighborhoods saboteurs have already entered Kyiv. The enemy wants to put the capital on its knees and destroy us," he said.

Early Friday, multiple explosions were heard in the capital city as the Ukrainian military reported clashes with Russian forces in Kyiv.

Russian military column in Dzhanskoy, Crimea with two BM-21 batteries, 2S3 howitzers, tanks, and other equipment.

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1497153236993781771

Posts: 19608 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vitaly K. is a former World Heavyweight Boxing Champion.

As a boxing fan, it is strange the former Champ acting in this capacity.

I have a lot of respect for him. He could have just taken the money he made in Boxing and lived a very comfortable life in the West.

As he is a leader among those Ukrainians trying to turn Ukraine into a more European country, he will probably not survive if the Russians take control of Kiev.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
a Russian tank running over civilian car.

https://gettr.com/post/pwroz5109d

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6853 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Since NATO nor Biden is sending troops to the Ukraine at this point, the OP's question is answered.

Some of the results of this are starting to surface: There are bio labs in the Ukraine financed by the Defense Department, it's reported that airstrikes targeted many. Obama started those up and they were obscured as defensive in the budget. The other side of the coin is that you have to have the biohazards on hand to test and find a cure. There were dozens.

We already know that sons of Pelosi, Kerry, Romney, and Biden were all on the boards of Ukraine gas companies with documented and notorious schemes for payoffs - even admitted on camera by the current President who promised millions in aid if an investigation against his son was closed. It was. Those kickback schemes affect Russia, too. Expect reactions from those politicians as their cash flow dry up.

War may not be the end game so many think. Putin's surrender demands include Ukraine remaining neutral with no NATO membership, and Zelensky remains in office. "Demilitarization" is definitely a very precision goal and those sites are also being targeted. Of the civilian sites being targeted, it's air ports and sea ports - to apparently gain economic control and leverage the surrender demands. Fears of scorched earth should be balanced with online comments from actual citizens of Ukraine - many are standing down and see the Russians as a valid solution for their political problems not an enemy.

We haven't gotten to the point of carpetbombing the cities and I don't expect other than the wild rhetoric of the unschooled in war. In short, Putin is cleansing the Ukraine of corruption and the ability to inflict biowarfare. All this is open source as I posted in another thread with links and quotes.

I support those who would do the same - and understand our own media isn't a valid source of anything but the Administrations agenda. And who is allegedly getting payoffs from that region? Oh wait, it's not even in question, Hunter DID.

Remember, like weathercaster kneeling in flooded ditches while kids walk by ankle deep, the first reports are often wrong. Read foreign sources and keep up to date, you get a better idea of what is going on.

And this is a distraction from our OWN border, which had 1.1 million illegals cross it last year, get plane flights to different metros, house for free in hotels, and who are predominantly male of combat fitness and age. Not 'refugees.' Ukraine isn't a problem, America is.

Posts: 613 | Registered: December 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30449 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the real-world aka Survival of the Fittest- If you have global ambitions, you’d be criminally negligent to Not take advantage of our incompetent and feeble approach to things.

If Russia can take the Ukraine in 2 or 3 days after we were unable to evacuate from Afghanistan in months when we weren’t even under fire. China would be stupid to not move on Taiwan.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13411 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tirod:
There are bio labs in the Ukraine financed by the Defense Department, it's reported that airstrikes targeted many.

“Bioweapons”—and not only started by Obama, but tolerated by the Trump administration and who knows who else? Roll Eyes

That was an interesting turn for this discussion. Care to share the basis of your knowing all that with the poor, benighted ignorant among us?

And FWIW, the Soviets did continue their bioweapons program for years after they agreed to quit, so there are probably a few of those experts (not to mention people like me who have read a book or two) who could have advised the current leadership that dropping bombs on a laboratory won’t necessarily, or even very likely, kill all the microbes and spores that would be released into the environment by such an action. In fact, the Soviets learned what happens when anthrax spores are released by accident from a lab into the nearby community. If the Russians are planning to actually occupy Ukraine, one would think that would be something to consider.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47421 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
https://futurism.com/dmitry-rogozin-space-debris

The head of Russia's space program took to Twitter to threaten to deorbit the ISS onto the US, India, or China if the world at large doesn't continue to work with the Russian space program.

quote:
“If you block cooperation with us, who will save the ISS from uncontrolled deorbiting and falling into the United States,” Rogozin wrote in a genuinely unhinged Twitter rant on Thursday.

He also appeared to threaten several other countries, just for good measure.

“There is also the option of dropping a 500-ton structure to India and China,” he wrote. “Do you want to threaten them with such a prospect? The ISS does not fly over Russia, so all the risks are yours. Are you ready for them?”

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is that numbnuts SecDef aka "that fellow in that outfit over there" according to Sleepy Joe. Yes, they are actually discussing training the Ukrainians REMOTELY like this is some HR bullshit that needs to be done over Zoom or Teams.

You can't make this ridiculous shit up; the Russkies have GOT to be laughing their asses off at us! Roll Eyes

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told House lawmakers Thursday the Biden administration is considering ways to train Ukrainian forces remotely if the Russians seize control of Ukraine, officials on the call told Axios.

Posts: 33901 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
a Russian tank running over civilian car.

https://gettr.com/post/pwroz5109d

It appears the driver of that vehicle somehow survived. At the link is a video of Ukrainian citizens rescuing him from his vehicle.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-vehicle-man-inside/

I almost spit out my coffee when I saw that the driver was wearing his mask, or at least had it hanging off his ear. I don't know the man from Adam obviously, but was gladdened to see he was alive.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30449 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
After a tank ran over his car he probably wishes his face diaper was in another location.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
https://futurism.com/dmitry-rogozin-space-debris

The head of Russia's space program took to Twitter to threaten to deorbit the ISS onto the US, India, or China if the world at large doesn't continue to work with the Russian space program.

quote:
“If you block cooperation with us, who will save the ISS from uncontrolled deorbiting and falling into the United States,” Rogozin wrote in a genuinely unhinged Twitter rant on Thursday.

He also appeared to threaten several other countries, just for good measure.

“There is also the option of dropping a 500-ton structure to India and China,” he wrote. “Do you want to threaten them with such a prospect? The ISS does not fly over Russia, so all the risks are yours. Are you ready for them?”

He read-up the Clif notes written by CCP generals regarding 'Boisterous and outrageous statements'

Posts: 14703 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post