SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Police arrest man for vandalizing Emory Autism Center with racist graffiti, swastikas

By Eric Stirgus, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

September 23, 2021

A former part-time Emory University employee was arrested on allegations he vandalized the Emory Autism Center with racial slurs and swastikas, authorities said Wednesday night.

Roy Lee Gordon Jr. was charged with second-degree burglary, Emory officials said in a news release. The release did not say what type of work Gordon did for Emory or how long he was employed at the university. An Emory spokeswoman said doesn’t have additional information to share about Gordon.

Former Emory university Roy Lee Gordon Jr. was
arrested on second-degree burglary charges.
PHOTO CREDIT: DEKALB COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Emory Autism Center staff members arrived there on Aug. 9 to discover graffiti depicting racial slurs and swastikas, officials said. Emory police issued a warrant for Gordon’s arrest on Aug. 20. The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office partnered with Emory in Gordon’s arrest.

“This case was a priority for our entire department, including our security systems team,” Emory Police Chief Cheryl D. Elliott said in a statement. “I’m proud of the work from the team and our law enforcement partners to recognize the sensitivity of this case to our community and bring a resolution.”

The center is part of Emory’s department of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Emory University School of Medicine and the Emory Brain Health Center. It provides clinical, educational and medical supports to individuals with autism from childhood through adulthood.

Acts of antisemitism have increased at schools in recent years, several studies have shown. U.S. Sen. Jon Ossoff, D-Ga., who is Jewish, spoke out last week against a recent spate of antisemitic acts at some Cobb County schools.

University of North Georgia professor Matt Boedy filed a police report last week saying he received an anonymous letter with the image of a swastika on a mask. Boedy has been an outspoken proponent for mask mandates on University System of Georgia campuses.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Why is it, in all these reported cases of fakery, that none of these individuals are accused of "hate crimes?" Not once have I seen this term used in media reports of these incidents. I guess only white people can commit "hate crimes," because only white people can be racist.

Posts: 6475 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
The release did not say what type of work Gordon did for Emory
Rocket scientist, no doubt.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The revival of this thread made me think about Juicy Jessie Smollett. Remember him?

My question is why such an obviously talented master of his craft hasn't had any new acting gigs in two and a half years. To me, this seems like a crime.

Juicy err Jessie, what happened, man?? And with the big four-oh coming up for you next summer? Your career oughta be smokin' right now. After all, you're the black Tatum O'Neal, or something.

I'm beginning to wonder if all this was intentional, what with you managing to fuck yourself in the ass...

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's rare to hear someone like this describe in detail the boogie man of their dreams.

Does he come to you every night, sugar?

Terresha Lucas. Call the police, sugar! Somebody done stoled your hyphen and apostrophe!

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Those buying into the fiction that Matthew Shepard was murdered because he was gay, should read "The Book of Matt: Hidden Truths about the Murder of Matthew Shepard", by Stephen Jimenez. Jimenez (himself a gay man) presents clear evidence that Shepard was brutally murdered because of his involvement in the trafficking of meth, that his sexual orientation was irrelevant, and that one of the two killers was gay.

At the time of the Murder, there was no special treatment of killings committed out of animus towards victims due to sexual orientation. The police and prosecutors believed evidence showed Shepard had been killed due to his involvement in narcotics trafficking, but one of the accused killers' defense attorneys created the theory that he'd been killed as a spontaneous reaction to an unwanted sexual advance because that motive would appeal to the jury more than the torture and death being a cold blooded "hit", intended to send a message to others involved in this business.

The media and those advancing an agenda, jumped at the opportunity repurpose the victim's death and (regardless of the evidence) used the defense theory as a symbol and rallying point to include anti-gay attacks in hate crime law. Shepard and his killers were not strangers at all. One of them (Aaron McKinney) was himself a bisexual, who'd (according to research by Jimenez) previously had sex with Shepard. But that truth wouldn't help create a revered icon for LGBT rights, would it?

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
As I've said before, the demand for "hate crimes" exceeds the supply.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
As I've said before, the demand for "hate crimes" exceeds the supply.
If that were the sole factor, there would be plenty of "people of color" accused, seems like there might be additional factors involved.

Posts: 6475 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
another one

https://www.dailywire.com/news...ted-by-black-student

HATE CRIME HOAX: Racist Graffiti That Led To Walk-Outs Was Painted By Black Student

30 Sep 2021

Last week, racist graffiti was found in multiple bathrooms at Parkway Central High School in Chesterfield, Missouri.

Students took the opportunity to skip class by staging a protest walkout, with some students cursing at school administrators and others crying, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. Students took turns claiming they had been the victim of prejudice. Parkway School District Superintendent Keith Marty sent a letter to parents on the day of the walkout to condemn the racist messages.

Racist graffiti was found in Parkway Central and allegedly at Parkway North. At Parkway Central, the messages contained a racial slur and a statement calling for the deaths of black people.

On Tuesday, school district officials announced that a black student admitted to writing the racist graffiti

One student who participated in the walkout told the outlet that while it was “embarrassing” to find out the perpetrator was black, it didn’t change the message of the protestors and hoped school administrators would put in place a policy that would keep racist statements from being made.

This was the second time a non-white student wrote racist graffiti at a Parkway high school.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/...ticle-related-bottom

"We are tired, we are angry, we need change," said sophomore Shayneisha Allen, who addresses Parkway Central High School Principal Tim McCarthy Parkway School during a protest outside the District Administrative Office demanding change and accountability from the administration

About a thousand students walked out of school over the administration offices sharing personal experiences of racism and inequality

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
One student who participated in the walkout told the outlet that while it was “embarrassing” to find out the perpetrator was black, it didn’t change the message of the protestors and hoped school administrators would put in place a policy that would keep racist statements from being made.
Meaning, you're not embarrassed, and meaning you're a typically naive child, too, thinking that a "policy" will stop anything, including the scam your fellow student tried to pull.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
And…again.

Black woman is charged with posing as Ku Klux Klan member and posting notes to seven African-American neighbors threatening to burn down their homes and kill their children

A black woman has been charged with posing as a member of the Ku Klux Klan and posting notes through neighbors' doors threatening to kill their children.

Investigators allege that Lucas wrote letters describing herself as a ‘six-feet-tall white male with a long, red beard who did not live in the neighborhood.’

In March, residents of the Brookmont subdivision of Manning Drive in Douglasville, some 23 miles west of Atlanta, began receiving threatening, racist letters in the mail.

'I received one two days ago and I was alarmed at what I read,' one resident told CBS46 News.

'The letter is using the N-word, talking about the KKK, hanging people, killing kids, killing whole families, and setting houses on fire.'

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Every time it's a black person trying to whip up racial animus, the reaction is always the same.

Got it.

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/entert...-denies-dismiss-case

A judge on Friday denied a last-ditch effort to dismiss a criminal case against actor Jussie Smollett, who is accused of lying to police when he reported that he was the victim of a racist, anti-gay attack in downtown Chicago in January 2019.

An attorney for the former "Empire" actor said Smollett's rights were being violated since he had already performed community service and given up a $10,000 bond under a previous deal with Cook County prosecutors to drop charges.

"A deal is a deal. That’s ancient principle," attorney Nenye Uche said.

But Judge James Linn noted that Smollett's case now was being led by a special prosecutor appointed by another judge, an arrangement that he would not upset.

Linn said jury selection in Smollett's trial would start Nov. 29.

and of course,

Although Uche tried to have the case dismissed, he said Smollett wants "nothing more than to go to a jury and clear his name."

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doubling down on stupid has not played out well this far for juicy… I don’t think it’s going to change during the trial!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has been a while coming, but if Jessie gets to do some jail time, it will be worth the wait.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Jesse is going to the slammer, or, as he prefers to think of it, The Junior Prom.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I doubt he'll do jail time, but a guilty verdict will be sweet.

posted Hide Post
I don't think he'll see jail for this case. It's at the State level.
But IIRC, the Feds are looking at this too. So there's always hope there.

At the end of the day, when this is all said and done, I hope he's living in a cardboard box under Wacker Dr.
"Juicy Fruit who?"
Anonymous.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
add another one to the list:

https://sacramento.cbslocal.co...st-graffiti-protest/

District Identifies Person Responsible For Racist Graffiti Found At McClatchy High

By CBS13 Staff

February 17, 2022 at 5:46 pm

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The person responsible for the racist graffiti found at C.K. McClatchy High School last week has been identified, the Sacramento City Unified School District announced Thursday.

Last Friday, someone wrote the words “White” and “Colored” over water fountains at McClatchy High, a reference to the Jim Crow era. The district’s race and equity monitor, Mark T. Harris, told CBS13 a Black female student confessed to the vandalism and cameras caught her in action.

Harris stopped short of calling it a racially motivated act.

“I don’t believe those words that were on those water fountains were racist,” Harris said. “I do not believe they were hate crime or hate speech. Part of it quite honestly is because the admitted perpetrator is a young African American woman.”

During the interview, she said it was a prank. But community activists like Berry Accius from the Voice of the Youth say there should be zero-tolerance.

“I disagree with it not being a hate crime because at the end of the day we understand when you have colored on one water faucet and white on another kind of faucet what that means – whether it’s 1950 or 2022,” Accius said.

He joined activists from the Sacramento NAACP and Black Youth Leader calling for the district to be more transparent of its findings. They also raised doubts about the confession citing mistrust of the district’s handling of racists acts in the past.

The revelation comes at a time when Sacramento City Unified School District has been plagued with racial incidents.

Similar incidents have occurred within the district over the several months. Just this week, graffiti was found at Abraham Lincoln Elementary and featured messages reading “KKK”, the n-word and a drawing of a swastika.

In a statement, the district said they are working with law enforcement, hired an attorney focusing on social justice issues, implemented anti-racism training for staff, and are promoting “social emotional learning” in hope of preventing future similar incidents.

-----------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post