SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett ‘MAGA Attack’ Was Staged, According to Police

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/

The media lied.

The establishment lied.

The progressives lied.

Jussie Smollett lied, creating a fictitious and shamelessly dishonest story in an attempt to libel Trump supporters.

Trending: EXCLUSIVE — TAQIYYA: Ilhan Omar Panders To Transgender Community While Hiding Ties To Jihadi Imam Who Called For Killing Homosexuals

At least that’s the way it appears for the ‘Empire’ actor.

Sources within the Chicago Police Department have now told ABC 13 News that they believe Smollett staged a late January ‘attack,’ in which he alleged he was mobbed and beaten up by two white MAGA-hat wearing bandits. In Smollett’s story, the men placed a rope around his neck and poured bleach on his clothes.

Police believe that Smollett actually orchestrated the attack with the help of two accomplices in part because he was being written out of the show ‘Empire.’ Being the victim of a supposed hate crime could have persuaded the show’s writers to maintain his character’s role.

It’s believed that Smollett obtained assistance from two accomplices, Nigerian nationals who were extras on the show, in staging the event. Police carried out a search warrant on the homes of the suspected fraudsters, who seem to have been two men identified as persons of interest on surveillance camera footage from the night of the supposed event.

Cops had been aiming to trace the bleach and rope used in the alleged attack.

The men are said to have fled to Nigeria immediately after assisting in the hoax. Police executed the search warrant and brought them in for questioning immediately after they returned Wednesday. It’s possible that both of the men and Smollett could face criminal charges for their orchestration of the hoax.

Filing a false police report is a class 4 felony in the state of Illinois.

Smollett failed to appear for a scheduled interview with Chicago Police recently, leaving investigators even more suspicious about his account of the attack.

This story continues to develop and Big League Politics is monitoring the situation.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Now watch his tearful interview again.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
LOL, and just after this big GMA sob story thing, he looks like a total fool now.

I still maintain his face would have been burned and may even had been blinded if actual bleach was thrown in his face. Bleach is alkaline and as strong as acid, just on the other end of the scale and it’s no joke.

He’s as the Brits would say, Proper Fooked

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Just glad I wasn’t walking around in the same neighborhood that night. I’d have been toast.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
LOL, and just after this big GMA sob story thing, he looks like a total fool now.

To you and I, but as recently as an hour ago MSM is doubling down that there is no indication of a hoax, and that he was not being written out of the show.

http://my.earthlink.net/channe...1b-8b26-bc8dc179c78a

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just like every damn one of these hoaxes the media lives by the axiom "Shout the lie, whisper the truth".

This one will be repeated for years as evidence of racism in America, in a list that includes Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin et al. It's sickening, because as soon as this story came out, anyone who could rub a couple of brain cells together could tell it was fake as fuck. 2 am in Chicago, it's -10 outside, and a couple of rednecks who happen to be carrying bleach and a noose happen across the black, gay actor they've been waiting for, and then proclaim something about "maga country". Fuck the media and fuck anyone who propagates this bullshit.

Posts: 327 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stiab:
quote:

To you and I, but as recently as an hour ago MSM is doubling down that there is no indication of a hoax, and that he was not being written out of the show.

http://my.earthlink.net/channe...1b-8b26-bc8dc179c78a

I'm not one to wear tin hats, but in this case I have ZERO trouble believing that the powers-that-be will cover up whatever this was going to turn out to be.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Faking a hate crime is itself a hate crime.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14...k-chicago/index.html

One of the two men investigators have questioned as persons of interest in the alleged attack on actor Jussie Smollett has appeared on the show "Empire," Chicago Police Spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday.

Guglielmi said earlier on Twitter that "the people of interest are alleged to be in the area where a crime was reported. They are not considered suspects at this time."

The men are Nigerian brothers and were questioned by police after flying into O'Hare airport from Nigeria on Wednesday evening, Guglielmi said.

Police said they searched the men's apartment two nights ago.

A law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said that Uber and Yellow Cab were helpful in tracking the men's whereabouts on the night of the attack.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So it was just a couple of Pipe-Hittin’ Nigerians? Big Grin

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
So it was just a couple of Pipe-Hittin’ Nigerians? Big Grin

Who popped out of a Chicago style pizza.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven’t read all the posts, if, as he says, wouldn’t the bleach eat into his clothes?

The way things are today, this guy will get a pass. Makes me even madder.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Liberals need to keep hate and divison alive. Especially the leaders. It's their purpose in life.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
White Nigerians just happened to be in Chicago?

Who would have thought it?

or, those white maga hat wearing Trump supporters done took black face to a whole new level.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we all know the the white Nigerian!!
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/S-AKUNpcLRg [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
My favorite part about his whole story is that he claims his “attackers” referenced his show. There is zero point zero chance that anyone who fits the demographic of his claimed attackers, would even know who he is, much less the show he was on.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Breitbart keeps a list of more than 100 fake white hate crimes just from the past few years.

https://www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax/

The left casts America as a "racist" country-- full of white racists-- based on a repeated lie, the "white hate crime." "The Big Lie" is an effective propaganda tactic, but especially so if it is not strongly opposed, every time it's used.

That is why Smollett's case is important, and why he needs to go to jail. Along with the Nigerian princes.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/j...s-empire-actor-hoax/

Two brothers are being questioned as "persons of interest" in the alleged beating of "Empire" star Jussie Smollett, reports CBS News correspondent Dean Reynolds. Their Chicago home was raided Thursday.

A source told CBS Chicago investigators are looking at whether the men helped the actor stage the incident.

Chicago police tweeted that reports about the "incident being a hoax are unconfirmed by case detectives." They released a statement Friday, saying, "Interviews will resume today with the two people of interest and their attorney. While we haven't found any video documenting the alleged attack, there is also no evidence to say that this is a hoax. The alleged victim is being cooperative at this time and continues to be treated as the victim, not a suspect. The investigation continues."

The brothers are of Nigerian descent and apparently left for Nigeria the same day as the alleged attack.

Their attorney, Gloria Schmidt, said when they returned Wednesday, they were detained by police at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.

She said they could face charges as early as Friday, but what they could be charged with is still unclear. Schmidt said her clients are adamant they had nothing to do with the alleged attack on Smollett.

"They are baffled about why they are people of interest," Schmidt said. "It's an awful thing that happened to Jussie, but it's not my guys."

She added that her clients have worked with Smollett on the set of "Empire" and have spent time with him at the gym .

She said they were as shocked as everyone else when they learned about the possible hate crime. "This is someone that they know, this is someone that they've worked with. So they don't want to see somebody go through that," Schmidt said.

Last month, Smollett told police two men beat him around 2 a.m. near his Chicago apartment. Police later released two surveillance images of the persons of interest.

Smollett, who is gay, told police the attackers doused him in an unknown substance that smelled like bleach and tied a rope around his neck. He detailed the alleged attack in a recent interview, saying, "I see the attacker masked and he said, 'This MAGA country (bleep).' Punches me right in the face. So I punched his (bleep) back. So we started tussling. … There was a second person involved who was kicking me in my back."

When police raided the Chicago home of the persons of interest Wednesday night, doors were broken and clothes and belongings tossed around. CBS Chicago reports that police removed bleach, a "black facemask hat," a red hat , an "Empire" script, receipts and other items.

would like to see a pic of the red hat

"I've never been some media whore," Smollett said. "That's not who I am. I don't look for that type of attention."

Smollett has denied being involved in or making up the assault. He said he hopes the suspects will be found.

"I will never be the man that this did not happen to," he said. "I am forever changed."

20th Century Fox and writers for "Empire" are pushing back on reports Smollett was being written off the show when this incident took place.

Smollett's publicist said he answered routine follow-up questions for Chicago police Thursday and continues to cooperate.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.apnews.com/35dc596...42408b27b8d711813192

Chicago Police say the two men being questioned in the attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett are considered suspects.

Department spokesman Anthony Guglielimi said Friday that the men are in custody and have been arrested based on probable cause that they may have been involved in a crime. But he says they have not charged in the Jan. 29 attack.

Police have identified the men only as two Nigerian brothers. Police have been questioning them since they were picked up by officers at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport on Wednesday after returning to the city from Nigeria. On Thursday, police served a search warrant at their home.

Guglielmi says at least one of the men worked on “Empire,” but he does not know in what capacity.

Smollett told ABC News in an interview that aired Thursday that the men are the ones who hurled racial and homophobic slurs at him, beat him and looped a rope around his neck.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

last sentence above sounds odd. don't understand it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

adding: this explains the "last sentence above"

https://www.chicagotribune.com...-20190215-story.html

Smollett, in his first TV interview Thursday, said he believes the two people captured by those cameras are his attackers. “’Cause … I was there,” he told “Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts. “I don’t have any doubt in my mind that that’s them. Never did.”

so he wasn't saying the Nigerian brothers were the attackers, he was saying the 2 people in the video were the attackers

In an unusual statement, Chicago police said Friday that the two brothers being questioned about a reported attack on “Empire” star Jussie Smollett are now "potential suspects," and detectives have "probable cause" that they may have committed a crime.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,