SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, crimes perpetrated by blacks against whites go virtually unreported. If you can stomach it, look up the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom (white) by four men and one woman (black). Outside of Knoxville, TN where it happened, it got (to the best of my knowledge) little or no coverage. I guarantee if the perpetrators' and victims' skin colors were reversed, we'd still be hearing about it almost 12 years later.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
they're only 'victims' because they want to be

they have nothing else going for them - must be a pretty miserable existence to have to manufacture a hate crime in order to feel good about yourself

liberalism isn't a mental disorder - its a mental defect

you can treat a disorder

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
No charges of hate crime have been filed, but this story has a place in this thread. The story broke in the MSM as: a group of white kids in MAGA hats harassed and elderly Native American who was beating a drum. Then two other, longer and more detailed videos emerged-- which were ignored by the media-- and they told a different story.

There is no "news media" in the mainstream. So called "media" are progressive/commie propagandists making up shit. That's it, that's all, that's the whole story. Simultaneous with this fake story was the fake story that Trump had ordered Cohen to lie to Congress, which Muller had to come out and debunk.

https://spectator.us/what-make...nt-to-punch-a-child/

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
regarding justjoe post above,

story from AOL.com goes

Viral video shows MAGA hat-wearing teens harassing Native American Vietnam veteran

https://www.aol.com/article/ne...am-veteran/23647295/

w a video of a young kid w a MAGA hat standing in front of an old guy beating on a drum and chanting

Kid got in trouble from his school

BUT other video that shows the lead up exposes the drum beater marched into a group of kids, walked around, then stood right of this kid's face beating the drum and chanting.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1086796139817504768

The drum beater turns out to be an activist

WashPost:

A group of high school teens surrounded and jeered Native American elder Nathan Phillips on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nathan Phillips forced this. The kid just stood there looking at the idiot chanting into his face

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The communists want their country back.
We’re not giving it back.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know if this website has been referred to before... List of hoax hate crimes.

https://www.moonbattery.com/links/Hate-Hoax-List.html

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
After watching multiple videos, it is clear the incident w Nathan Phillips was instigated and fabricated by Phillips.

But, DEM John Yarmuth of KY says:

I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on. They seem to be poisoning young minds

"It was racism. It was hatred. It was scary." The Native American leader who was surrounded and taunted by Covington Catholic students describes the scene

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...m-wearing-maga-hats/

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The native American leader is a lying POS

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
The following may or may not be worthwhile or significant:

* The American Thinker article referenced in the OP is from November of 2017.
* Every link in the article that I clicked (and I'll admit I didn't try all of them) leads to a YouTube video with a "Video Unavailable" message. "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."

- - -

Follow-up: A little more surfing of the American Thinker's web site leads to a variety of Colin Flaherty articles, several of which link to nonexistent (same message) videos.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The Left is compromised of liars, hypocrites, ignoramuses and immature, selfish, violent thugs. False claims of racism and crimes projected onto those opposed to the Left is not surprising at all. When the truth emerges, Leftists are long gone and a sleepy public is not paying attention.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Don’t you guys realize that uncovering fake racism is itself a form of racism?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Don’t you guys realize that uncovering fake racism is itself a form of racism?

I think it's privilege appropriation...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
The following may or may not be worthwhile or significant:

* The American Thinker article referenced in the OP is from November of 2017.
* Every link in the article that I clicked (and I'll admit I didn't try all of them) leads to a YouTube video with a "Video Unavailable" message. "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."

- - -

Follow-up: A little more surfing of the American Thinker's web site leads to a variety of Colin Flaherty articles, several of which link to nonexistent (same message) videos.

The article is from November, 2017 because I posted this thread on November 10, 2017.

The videos are unavailable because YouTube is part of the suppression of such stories. For a while they banned Colin Flaherty (I'm not sure whether that was lifted), and Flaherty is a real journalist. If you go to his site-- which no one has yet been able to silence-- you will see that his stories are thoroughly documented with police and hospital records.

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
A few years back, shortly before retiring from investigations, I thought that the body cams they were going to equip us with was a can of worms.

But LE has largely benefitted from their use,IMO. Now there is a real time record of how these shitbirds speak and act twards officers. There is no way for the media to fabricate their racist fairy tales when their is video to the contrary.

A large number of officers I know have benefitted from having a recording of what actually occured rather than the lies of some "repressed comoonity member" with a pedigree a mile long and the snap judgment of a polititcally correct supervisor.

I wonder if the leftists and activists are as happy that body cams are so widespread now? I think it is a perfect example, for THEM, of be careful what you wish for. Wink Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
So, this black and gay Empire star was walking around Chicago at 2 a.m. and these two white guys in MAGA hats started calling him racial and homophobic names. Then they beat him and they poured bleach over him. And and and they-- they put a noose around his neck! Yeah, that's the ticket, a noose! And they said, "You are in MAGA country now!"

Because they just happened to be walking around with a gallon of bleach. And a noose. Just looking for a black gay man, because they were in notorious MAGA country== Chicago, Illinois.

No witnesses and no camera footage.

The papers and websites are running with this story breathlessly. It's all over social media.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...mophobic-attack.html

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
This Chicago attack is just as true as Tawana Brawley and the Ferguson, "Hands up! Don't shoot!" stories.

The left is so filled with rage and hate they resort to this kind of shit and sadly, there will be those who will believe it and are blinded by the truth.

Not that I would check to see but are the usual Hollywood dipshit celebs tweeting away?

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Recently there was similiar nonsense in Bordentown, NJ where a white couple supposedly wrote "Don't tip immigrants!!!" on the back of their diner receipt to their waitress because she was overheard speaking Spanish or some BS. And it is exactly that, made up BS. Of course there is no surveillance video and the couple paid cash, obviously. Roll Eyes

"Don't tip immigrants." Yeah, I'm sure that is what someone would write rather than "Don't tip illegals." Lying bitch.

N.J. waitress speaks out over anti-immigrant message on receipt

Disturbing message left on back of receipt at Bordentown cafe: Christie Ileto reports on Action News at 11 p.m., January 27, 2019

By Christie Ileto
Monday, January 28, 2019 05:02AM
BORDENTOWN, N.J. (WPVI) -- "Don't tip immigrants."

Those three words written on the back of a restaurant receipt has a Burlington County waitress speaking up.

It was closing time at the Under the Moon Cafe in Bordentown last Thursday and Lorena Bossi was waiting on a couple who had only ordered dessert.

Bossi tells Action News she thought everything was fine until, she says, she began speaking to another employee.

"I spoke Spanish to him. I thanked him because he was helping me clean up because he doesn't have to do that," she said. "It was so weird that they had just transitioned from loving me as a person to all of a sudden, 'Oh, she speaks Spanish? She must be an immigrant. Let's leave.'"

Santiago Orosco, the owner of the Under Moon Cafe, and an immigrant himself, called the customers' actions "totally unacceptable."

"It's hurtful. It's mean. It's not needed," Orosco said.

Orosco was so disturbed by what unfolded that the self-made entrepreneur posted a message to Facebook, saying this type of behavior would not be tolerated at his restaurant.

"Immigrants are a huge part of our country and our society. And one of the reasons I'm doing this is to stand up to them and show them another side of the immigration," he said.
Ironically, Bossi is a second-generation American. Her family is from Uruguay and she grew up in the U.S. speaking two languages.

Bossi says it was the couple's first time at the restaurant and they paid in cash.

She says it was never about the tip. It's about the harsh words on the receipt.

"It was solely the fact that they wrote that comment on the back," Bossi said.

But Bossi says she holds no malice toward the couple for what she calls ignorant behavior.

"If the couple does return, I'm going to continue to be the kind person that I am," Bossi said. "I'll treat them with the same service as the first time because I'm not going to let someone's hate fill my heart with hate because that's not how I was raised."

https://6abc.com/waitress-spea...-on-receipt/5109214/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
So, this black and gay Empire star was walking around Chicago at 2 a.m. and these two white guys in MAGA hats started calling him racial and homophobic names. Then they beat him and they poured bleach over him. And and and they-- they put a noose around his neck! Yeah, that's the ticket, a noose! And they said, "You are in MAGA country now!"

Because they just happened to be walking around with a gallon of bleach. And a noose. Just looking for a black gay man, because they were in notorious MAGA country== Chicago, Illinois.

No witnesses and no camera footage.

The papers and websites are running with this story breathlessly. It's all over social media.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...mophobic-attack.html

Do hard core Chicago MAGA hat wearing, noose packing, bleach tossing racists spend a lot of time binge watching Empire? Enough to spot this guy in front of a Subway at 2am?

ETA: The police took the report in the victim’s apartment, not the scene of the incident. Something smells, and I don’t think it’s the bleach.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
News today said “victim” cant recall exactly where it happened, just “somewhere” around whatever part of Chicago he was at...

CPD supposedly has their top men on it, taking it very seriously, and may bring the FBI on board.

Meanwhile, how many folks got shot in Chicago over the weekend? How hard they workin those cases?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Police now have video of the "victim" in and around a coffee shop-- in the area where he originally said the attack took place-- but no video of assailants or assault. And details of his story are shifting. He now says he's not sure where, exactly, the assault took place. I scrolled through comments on this article and didn't see even one reader who believed this bullshit.

False reports to police should carry a serious legal penalty, by which I mean hefty fines and jail time. Police work is not a joke, and clowns like this dude divert personnel and resources from actual crimes. Throw this asshole in the slammer for a year and watch these false "hate crimes" vaporize.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/s...tor-jussie-smollett/