SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
CNN reporting

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16...tt-attack/index.html

Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation tell CNN that Chicago Police believe actor Jussie Smollet paid two men to orchestrate an assault on him that he reported late last month.

The men, who are brothers, were arrested Wednesday but released without charges Friday after Chicago police cited the discovery of "new evidence."

The sources told CNN the two men are now cooperating fully with law enforcement.

Smollett told authorities he was attacked early January 29 by two men who were "yelling out racial and homophobic slurs." He said one attacker put a rope around his neck and poured an unknown chemical substance on him.

The sources told CNN there are records that show the two brothers purchased the rope found around Smollett's neck at an Ace Hardware store in Chicago.

CNN's attempts Saturday to reach both Smollett's representative and attorney were unsuccessful.

Smollett identifies as gay and since 2015 has played the gay character of Jamal on the Fox TV drama "Empire."

According to Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi, the actor told detectives he was attacked by two men near the lower entrance of a Lowe's store in Chicago. Police were told the two men yelled "'Empire' fa***t" and "'Empire' n***er'" while striking him.

The day after the incident, police released surveillance images that showed two silhouetted individuals walking down a sidewalk, and police said they were wanted for questioning.

Smollett gave his first detailed account of what he says was a hate crime against him, and the aftermath, in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America" that aired Thursday.

During the interview he expressed frustration at not being believed.

"It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. " And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now ."

Smollett also refuted reports that said he told police the attackers wore "Make America Great Again" hats.

"I never said that," he told ABC's Robin Roberts. "I didn't need to add anything like that. They called me a f****t, they called me a n****r. There's no which way you cut it. I don't need some MAGA hat as the cherry on some racist sundae."

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! CNN reporting this!

If this is true, he is truly a POS and needs to be exposed for what this is.

Mad

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36898 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Now I want to see him get charged with filing a false report and cough up all the cash that CPD wasted on this hoax.

Unfortunately the worldwide coverage of this will not be anything near the coverage of his "attack".

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1784 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The police need to charge him to the extreme. Racism should not be tolerated, isn’t that the big message being splattered all over the country? This is the perfect opportunity to nip this shit in the bud and make damn sure the MSM doesn’t give this piece of gay shit a pass because he’s special. Keep his lying ass in the limelight until he fades to obscurity or hangs himself. I’ll settle for either.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15834 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
WOW!!! CNN reporting this!

If this is true, he is truly a POS and needs to be exposed for what this is.

Mad

I'd like to see those in the media and Hollywood who wanted so much for this to be true to be shamed as well very publicly. These people couldn't get on twitter fast enough to condemn all Trump supporters and effectively blame Trump for the "attack."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Jussie Smollett tweet from a month ago

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
How do we get an ABC Robin Roberts follow up interview w/ this liar before he goes to (hopefully) jail, for hate crimes?

Posts: 7490 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
How do we get an ABC Robin Roberts follow up interview w/ this liar before he goes to (hopefully) jail, for hate crimes?

The leftist media will report the story with as little venom as possible. They will give cursory attention to it only because they have to. The anti-Trump angle will be ignored and they will stop reporting on the story as fast as they can. Wait and see.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15834 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:

The leftist media will report the story with as little venom as possible. They will give cursory attention to it only because they have to. The anti-Trump angle will be ignored and they will stop reporting on the story as fast as they can. Wait and see.

Regardless, I like the way the CPD has handled this. My impression of the CPD has gone up from where it was. /knocks on wood/

Posts: 7490 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Agreed on CPD. My sense is that they knew it was a hoax from the beginning but had to tiptoe around the minefield that anything racial is these days.

I hope they or the DA follows up and prosecutes the hell out of this asshole.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1784 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Big Grin

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Hard time for Smollett?
Don't throw Jussie in the briar patch. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8562 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
My sense is that they knew it was a hoax from the beginning...

Who didn't?

Bye Felicia.

Posts: 20611 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
This tweet from last month is sure aging well

Also from James Woods' twitter feed:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4364 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This dude sure is an idiot. How did he imagine ever getting away with this?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
In all seriousness, he's likely a suicide risk at this time.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
In all seriousness, he's likely a suicide risk at this time.

I will buy the rope Big Grin

Posts: 13128 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
He should already have some rope. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Nigerians? Shoulda hired South Africans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post