SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Chicago police are threatening to file charges against him...don’t threaten, file the charges now!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The fake white hate crimes need to stop. And they will only stop if those like Smollet are nailed.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I sincerely hope this turns out to be fake, just because.
I hope they smoke this guy for false charges, too.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6215 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
I sincerely hope this turns out to be fake, just because.
I hope they smoke this guy for false charges, too.

I still think if it's fake, he'll get a pass.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The demand for racism outstrips the supply, so the victim classes have to manufacture these hoaxes. It's disgusting.

Posts: 327 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
The demand for racism outstrips the supply, so the victim classes have to manufacture these hoaxes.

That is a brilliant description, and exactly right.

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The noose is tightening, and not the one he introduced. Subpoena the phone records directly from the carrier- as well as his “employers”. It’s past hot lamp time for them both. Time to tighten the screws and put them against each other until one rolls. Shouldn’t take long at all.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15584 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Chicago police are threatening to file charges against him...don’t threaten, file the charges now!

I seriously doubt he'd be charged with anything. With all the publicity and man hours worked by detectives and other personnel working this case, it should be a felony charge if anything. The Cook County ASA's office would never approve the charges though, so this case is all show and no go.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
He gave an interview in which he cried Roll Eyes but no new information, so I'm not going to bother linking it. What I find interesting is that I skim the comments following the recent articles, and NOBODY believes him. I haven't seen even ONE comment that supported him.

For that reason, I think the Chicago police will eventually charge him. Especially if they find a smoking gun-- for example, video of him buying the rope that was around his neck.

But this lying fraud is not going to come clean on his own.

posted Hide Post
Not exactly clear yet that this is another one, but it refers to a prior fake hate crime as if it might be.

https://www.mlive.com/news/ann...igan-university.html

YPSILANTI, MI – Shayler Barnes Jr. understands the frustration black students at Eastern Michigan University are going through with another racially-charged incident occurring on campus this week. They’ve shared their feelings with him since learning a black doll was found hanging from a shower rod inside a dorm room on Monday, just like they did when a series of racist graffiti incidents shook the campus more than two years ago, Barnes said.

“I can’t help but feel the emotions students are feeling, which is being hurt, disappointed and tired,” said Barnes, an EMU senior and current president of its Black Student Union. “I think a lot of them are exhausted and fed up with the climate that continues to be cultivated at EMU.”

and at the end of the article...

Larcom pointed to the EMU police investigation into previous racist graffiti incidents, which included more than 1,080 hours worked before identifying Eddie Curlin, a former EMU student who is black, as the perpetrator. Curlin was ordered to pay more than $2,000 to EMU and Capital One on three counts of malicious destruction of a building, and to serve two to five years in prison on four unrelated counts of identity theft

Posts: 278 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
No way an actor could make something up and convince everyone. No. Way.

Never convinced me but I imagine most of us smelled the BS a mile away.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If liars have to tell a complex lie over and over, they fuck it up. They forget details, add details, contradict themselves. That is the case with Smollett.

https://www.nationalreview.com...ges-his-story-again/

At this point, I'm not even listening to the bullshit interviews, reading whole articles. My only interest at this point is that he be prosecuted for filing a fake police report. For all the resources he has squandered-- personnel, time, money-- he needs to go to jail, and he needs to pay a hefty fine.

We'll see just how chickenshit the Chicago Police are. They might be so frightened of Smollett-- and Sharpton and Jackson in the wings-- that unless they get indisputable evidence of a hoax-- indisputable-- they will just let this fade away.

That in itself would be a crime. Mad

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
JUSSIE SMOLLETT COPS QUESTIONING HIM AND ANOTHER 'EMPIRE' ACTOR

Jussie Smollett is being questioned again by Chicago PD ... and officers are also talking to another man, an actor who has also appeared on "Empire" ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the case tell us the actor, not Jussie, was picked up by Chicago PD Wednesday night right after he flew into O'Hare Airport. We're told Jussie was brought in Thursday morning for additional questioning. Another man who was with the actor at O'Hare was also taken in for questioning.

The two individuals are being questioned as "persons of interest." Police won't say if they are the same 2 people seen in the grainy image released last month. But, law enforcement sources tell TMZ, they believe the 2 people were at the scene of the alleged attack.

As for how cops ID'd the 2 people they're questioning -- we're told they used rideshare and/or taxicab records to track their locations the night of the alleged incident.

Jussie is on record saying he believes the 2 men in the grainy image are the ones who attacked him.

Story developing ...

ALSO, for a smaller source I know nothing about:

Smollett, two others in "active interviews" with Chicago police; Evidence of police "slow play" emerging

Chicago police today are questioning two persons of interest in the Jussie Smollett hate crime investigation, according to a department spokesperson. Both are African-American. Smollett, who police say “has been questioned throughout” their investigation is also being interrogated.

The persons of interest were arrested at O’Hare airport on Wednesday night, police said.

Smollett said in an interview aired on Good Morning America today that he believed the two persons of interest seen in the CPD images were the persons who attacked him. "I don’t have any doubt in my mind that that’s them. Never did."

TMZ reported that the persons of interest are an actor who has appeared with Smollett on Fox television’s Empire and a person who was traveling with the second actor. These individuals are believed to be the “potential persons of interest” who were seen in low-quality images released by Chicago police days after the alleged attack, according to a police spokesperson.

TMZ also reported that police used “rideshare and/or taxicab records” to identify the “persons of interest” and to track their movements on the night of the purported attack.

Given the developments in the case today, CWBChicago is sharing the following tip that we received over a week ago. Parallels being revealed today lend credibility to some of the source’s information.

If the source’s information turns out to be reasonably accurate, it will mean that Chicago police have known the identities of the persons of interest and believed the case to be staged for over a week.

Contacted for comment on details of the tip, Chicago Police Department chief spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi this afternoon said, "Can't confirm anything. We have active interviews underway."

Smollett this week turned over "heavily redacted" phone records from the night of the alleged attack. Guglielmi said the submitted documents did not meet the burden of a criminal investigation. Investigators already received Smollett's complete phone records via a subpoena served on his service provider, according to a source close quoted by CWBChicago on Feb. 4.

A source familiar with the records provided by the Empire star states that Smollett downloaded his phone activity into a spreadsheet and then deleted certain phone calls before handing over the records. “He did the [detectives’] job for them because then they only had to focus on the numbers he deleted.”

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Fucking knew it.

Just fucking knew it.

Being reported because his character was being written out of the show and he wanted the attention.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Fucking knew it.

Just fucking knew it.

Being reported because his character was being written out of the show and he wanted the attention.

Yep, the lid is off. The media will have to work hard to bury and/or ignore this. They will definitely try.

Link to story with more details:

https://abc7chicago.com/amp/so...9V4Dhu65cRyaoJTw1o4c

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
If you want to know what will come of this:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
“He did the [detectives’] job for them because then they only had to focus on the numbers he deleted.”

Lol that's funny right there. Burn the lying SOB.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
There's a lot of cynicism in play here. Smollett probably thought there was a good chance he'd be exposed -- BUT only after he had drawn a ton of attention to himself. A way better fate than being written out of a show and slowly fading to obscurity.

That's why the next bit of publicity needs to be: "Jusse Smollett surrendered to authorities today to begin his stint in prison...."

posted Hide Post
All this crap brings to mind something I recently read in the comments section on some Fox news story:

"I'm proud to be Black" said the Black man.

"I'm proud to be Asian" said the Asian man.

"I'm proud to be Hispanic" said the Hispanic man.

"I'm proud to be White" said the Racist.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
If you don't follow mainstream media, go to this twitter timeline and scroll down a little for a series of 5 or 6 tweets that show the dozens of stories from the media playing this up. Even includes a tweet from the DNC - all blaming Trump and all jumping to the conclusion that it was true:

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/.../1096202489450450949

- John Adams