SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who are the SF members you've met?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who are the SF members you've met? Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Officially added tigereye to my 'members met' list, today
Got in some archery range time.

Quite right, good fun! Looking forward to next time!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
I'm single, alone and lonely. If there are any members in the Cincinnati area
I would meet and buy you lunch and shoot the breeze. I'm not an expert on anything
but I love my guns.

I head that way a couple times a year. Have former forum member friends in Dayton and train at TDI now and then. Will shoot you an e-mail next time we are that way

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
I wrote this thread off days ago knowing I hadn't met any of y'all

It just dawned on me that I had met YellowJacket a couple of times, he's good people

A bunch of us met for lunch at the Pho place. You were there.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
I wrote this thread off days ago knowing I hadn't met any of y'all

It just dawned on me that I had met YellowJacket a couple of times, he's good people

A bunch of us met for lunch at the Pho place. You were there.

Wut? From GON? I don't remember Pho, a Japanese buffet in Sugar Hill and a couple meets at a BBQ in Suwanee is all I can recall

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bordeth:
I used to work with jaaron and have met HayesGreener (great guy).

Posts: 585 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Yep, worked with bordeth for many years. Of the other members still active or recently active, I met Snake207 and Bigboreshooter (RIP) at forum shoots in Birmingham, and I was in the very first OpSpec Training class in Hoover with jljones and Bruce Gray.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5282 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
I met Rhinowso when I was station in Va, probably 15 years ago now.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I can only recall CAL45 and Vtail. Met one day for lunch while the vtail was in town. Well, lunch took all afternoon, and as I recall there were no cocktails involved! ;-) Good time had by all.

Wingfoot, I see you're local. We should get together.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post