SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
She's an anti-semite. She'll cry over any victory for Israel.

Or is she so stupid that she’s just going along with what her handlers have told her? I can never tell with that empty headed clown.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Stupidity and anti-semitism are not mutually exclusive.

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hay2bale:
"After changing her vote from ‘no’ to a noncommittal ‘present’ at the last moment, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was seen crying as the House passed funding for Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system.
The House passed a $1 billion bill on Thursday to replenish Israel’s ‘Iron Dome’ missile defense system...
https://www.rt.com/usa/535681-...g-iron-dome-present/
Can someone help me out here? As I understand our relationship with Israel, when we "fund" military aid like this to them, we don't actually "give them" these arms in the conventional sense. We're actually just approving their purchase of $1 billion. Is that correct?

So this isn't like normal foreign aide, where the money essentially goes into a hole. They're actually buying this stuff from us.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
...where the money essentially goes into a hole.
Let's leave Nancy Pelosi out of this. Razz

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
It would be great if NY would redistrict her area to include a large portion of the Jewish community who'd she's have to deal with..

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

It would be great if NY would redistrict her area to include a large portion of the Jewish community who'd she's have to deal with..
We Jews have an unfortunate history of enabling those who would do us harm. Frown

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Sorta, maybe, kinda, not really.

Iron dome is actually an Israeli system, built over there. The company that makes it is Raphael. They do a number of joint projects with US companies. They have another air defense missile system called David's Sling / Stunner, which is a joint project with Raytheon. I don't think Iron dome is one of those projects. On the flip side, the US is buying some Iron Dome batteries for it's own use.

In point of fact the Israeli defense industry is something of an R&D department of the US DoD.

quote:
quote:
"After changing her vote from ‘no’ to a noncommittal ‘present’ at the last moment, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was seen crying as the House passed funding for Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system.
The House passed a $1 billion bill on Thursday to replenish Israel’s ‘Iron Dome’ missile defense system...
Can someone help me out here? As I understand our relationship with Israel, when we "fund" military aid like this to them, we don't actually "give them" these arms in the conventional sense. We're actually just approving their purchase of $1 billion. Is that correct?

So this isn't like normal foreign aide, where the money essentially goes into a hole. They're actually buying this stuff from us.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
What an awful human being, I can’t believe she’s gone as far as she has with her charade Frown

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

In short, we (the US) help supplement their defense budget, like giving them a grant, we're cutting them a check and telling them to go buy more.

Iron Dome is an indigenous Israeli design, I believe all components are made in Israel. Aide like this is under the umbrella of supporting and cultivating democracies, especially in such a part of the world as volatile and unstable as the Eastern Med. We used to give large amounts of aide to Egypt as well, also under the guise that it would promote democracies and stabilize the region...that hasn't been as fruitful as the relationship with Israel. Basically, here's some cash, keep the bad guys away and under your thumb, plan on working with us on a few things in the future.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
She voted "present", not taking a stand on funding the iron dome, but then she starts crying when it passed? How does that make any sense?

If she thinks it's so terrible, why didn't she have the guts to vote against it?

All that blubbering is just playing to the cameras for the dimwits that support her.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
She voted "present", not taking a stand on funding the iron dome, but then she starts crying when it passed? How does that make any sense?

If she thinks it's so terrible, why didn't she have the guts to vote against it?

All that blubbering is just playing to the cameras for the dimwits that support her.
Pleased you said "dimwits that"--they don't deserve the status awarded with "who".

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Her handlers (Justice Democrats) told her to do this. She's running against Schumer for US Senate next and doesn't want this used against her. Her crocodile tears were for the rest of the Israel haters.

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
This, like most everything else in Washington is total BS. You either vote 'Yes' for something or you don't. Everything else is mental masturbation. This chick's a retard and she doesn't even realize this simple reality. And if you're crying on the floor of the house you need some serious mental health counseling.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Oh, just wait. Sooner or later, in some TV interview or some edition of her memoirs, she's going to compare this to losing her virginity.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that some gun or ammo company is missing the boat re: AOC.
I would like to see a bunch of ads show up with women models that look a lot like AOC. I would like them to have their hair pulled back like her and I would want to see them holding an AR, dressed in camo and posed slightly suggestively. Or maybe a half dozen of AOL "look a likes" snuggled up to some macho guy that looks like a Special Forces guy.
How about an AOC look alike , dressed in white, gripping a chain link fence and crying..." What do you mean , I'm all out of ammo ?? !! (Or, " Oh no ! They locked me out of the shooting range ! I'm so traumatized !")
I think the pro gun community would find this humorous, it would even be better if the media picked it up .....Plus , it would really piss off AOC.... If done right, it would take away some of her political power...she would just look silly !
Any suggestions or takers ??

Posts: 1273 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nah. I think most sane people know she is a whack job. That sort of campaign would in some people's eyes provide justification for her behavior.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nah. I think most sane people know she is a whack job.

Yup. And not too bright. If it took two brain cells to start a fire she would be eating cold soup for life.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
She’s a shit human being, bottom line.

I’m still not convinced she’s not some sort of actor playing a role and being directed what to do and say at all times.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I suppose I should be sympathetic to the sob story, but considering I do not believe one word any of these women say, and I do not believe that anything they do within sight of another human being is not preplanned and overproduced… I feel nothing for them other than the shame they were voted in.

AOC wipes away Squad member Cori Bush's tears as she breaks down while revealing 'anguish and shame' at being raped at 17 in Missouri and getting an abortion during reproductive rights hearing

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^^ I just read that story. And it doesn’t bother me one bit to say that I don’t believe one word of it. When I was a cop I can’t tell you how many times I was sent to calls about a rape that turned out to be, she got caught/mom or dad found out she was having sex or some other bullshit.

Not to say rape didn’t happen-it did. And you can tell within minutes of interviewing a victim if she really was raped or sexually assaulted.

Maybe I’m just some jaded guy who saw too much of the bad side of people and what humans do to each other. But I don’t believe one word of this story from her fellow member of congress, or AOCs tears over her latest vote. She hates Jews.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11285 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post