SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Professional victim

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
^^^ I just read that story. And it doesn’t bother me one bit to say that I don’t believe one word of it. When I was a cop I can’t tell you how many times I was sent to calls about a rape that turned out to be, she got caught/mom or dad found out she was having sex or some other bullshit.

Not to say rape didn’t happen-it did. And you can tell within minutes of interviewing a victim if she really was raped or sexually assaulted.

Maybe I’m just some jaded guy who saw too much of the bad side of people and what humans do to each other. But I don’t believe one word of this story from her fellow member of congress, or AOCs tears over her latest vote. She hates Jews.
I'm not a cop and don't have your experience, but I'm right there with you in that this is BS. Having unfortunately listened to Cory Bush run her jaws several times, I'd say the truth is likely more along the lines of she got hammered, jumped in bed with some brother, and through her utter irresponsibility, got knocked up. Then she trotted on down to Planned Parenthood to clean up her mess. Regardless what the truth is, I'm sick of this moron.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is pretty fragile. Had her office moved because she was fearful of GOP Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Or she just made the whole story up..its impossible to prove or disprove unless she filed a police report on the alleged rape.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Or she just made the whole story up..its impossible to prove or disprove unless she filed a police report on the alleged rape.

This.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11285 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
She is pretty fragile. Had her office moved because she was fearful of GOP Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a savage!

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/.../1439296943780466691

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
^^^ I just read that story. And it doesn’t bother me one bit to say that I don’t believe one word of it. When I was a cop I can’t tell you how many times I was sent to calls about a rape that turned out to be, she got caught/mom or dad found out she was having sex or some other bullshit.

Not to say rape didn’t happen-it did. And you can tell within minutes of interviewing a victim if she really was raped or sexually assaulted.

Maybe I’m just some jaded guy who saw too much of the bad side of people and what humans do to each other. But I don’t believe one word of this story from her fellow member of congress, or AOCs tears over her latest vote. She hates Jews.

I have worked a few of these cases and talked with detectives who work full time on nothing but sexual assault cases. IMO, 6 out of 9 are flat out lies due to either getting caught or mental illness on the "victim". 2 out of 9 could go either way or are "she said, he said" and are always refused at the warrant stage. 1 out of 9 are real. MikeinNC is right, you usually know right away because the victims have very specific details (scents, sights, sounds) and usually say something about being out of their body, watching it happen. No matter how much time has elapsed, when the victim is talking about what happened you can see they are back in and trapped in that moment.

Since Cori and AOC have a documented track record of lying, I discount anything they say or do.

EDITED & ADDED; I thought I remembered AOC linking the "trauma and terror" of January 6th to a a previous "traumatic" sexual assault she experienced (with no details provided): AOC January 6th Trauma

Words of wisdom from this old Star Trek gem: "If you lie all the time, no one will believe you when you tell the truth" or what great politicians and spies know: "Never tell the same lie twice".

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8957 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Her voice makes me cringe.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12638 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Jesse just wants to date her...

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
AOC goes “all in” on her Commie agenda…

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said capitalism is 'not a redeemable system' for Americans and represents a 'pursuit of profit' with disregard for any human, environment and social consequences run by an elite minority.

Ocasio-Cortez also said that capitalism was flawed at its core, saying, 'To me, capitalism at its core, what we're talking about when we talk about that, is the absolute pursuit of profit at all human, environmental, and social cost.'

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12334 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said capitalism is 'not a redeemable system' for Americans and represents a 'pursuit of profit' with disregard for any human, environment and social consequences run by an elite minority.

Ocasio-Cortez also said that capitalism was flawed at its core, saying, 'To me, capitalism at its core, what we're talking about when we talk about that, is the absolute pursuit of profit at all human, environmental, and social cost.'

Says the bitch wearing the $3,000 outfits and $1,000 shoes all brought to us by what she hates? Screw this loony toon, don’t like it here? Maybe go live in Cuba for a year or two as an average citizen there and see how you like it. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Says the bitch wearing the $3,000 outfits and $1,000 shoes all brought to us by what she hates? Screw this loony toon, don’t like it here? Maybe go live in Cuba for a year or two as an average citizen there and see how you like it. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Don't forget the swanky expensive apartment she lives in and the Tesla she's driving. Somebody needs to bitch slap this broad back to some form of reality.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
But, the reality is that she doesn’t mean what she is saying. She says it because the people that pay her bills want to hear it.

And she has expensive tastes so she has got to pay the bills....

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
She isn’t really acting any different from the commie leadership of the USSR. Talk a good game about caring for the people and all that mess but in reality it’s all just a scam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Indeed.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
she acts like an insecure teenager on tik-toc. She doesn't have a lot going for herself, she gets lucky and gets noticed and then she sees that the loonier she gets the more attention she gets, and shallow people love attention.

U. S. Congress meet Tik-Toc.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Capitalism not a system.

It is what occurs naturally when a free people engage in commerce by mutual consent under a system of reliable contract law. Fundamental precepts are fair dealing in good faith, honoring ones obligations, not violating anyone's individual rights, and enough participants to ensure effective competition.

"U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said capitalism is 'not a redeemable system' for Americans and represents a 'pursuit of profit' with disregard for any human, environment and social consequences run by an elite minority."

What she just described is actually fascism or oligarchy. The problem right now is government is in league with business elites to stifle fair competition, favor the elite, and ensure they retain their place at the top. All at the expense of "the working man".

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post