SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 135 136 137 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
She’s not unattractive, to bad she is very stupid.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
She’s not unattractive, to bad she is very stupid.

That’s why the good lord invented ball gags! Wink Big Grin

Posts: 473 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
'I Wouldn't Let Her Manage a Candy Store': Mr. Wonderful Speaks Harsh Truths About AOC

Co-host of "Shark Tank" Kevin O'Leary, also known as Mr. Wonderful, is holding nothing back when it comes to his candid remarks about Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY). O'Leary appeared on OutKick's "Maintaining With Tyrus" in an episode set to air on Sunday. Townhall received a sneak peek of part of the episode.

As Mr. Wonderful discussed AOC with host Tyrus, he pointed to "what an incredible, incredibly successful politician she is," though he also added, "What a horrific manager she is."

O'Leary further discussed AOC in terms of her district, New York's 14th. "Her jurisdiction looks like a Third World country, and yet she's great at social media and making outrageous statements and getting $5 at a time on, you know, every way she can on social. Good for her. But wow, look what she did when Amazon came knocking for $10,000," he said.

Not long after AOC was first elected in 2018, the Squad member vocally protested Amazon's plans for building a headquarters in Queens. In February 2019, however, the company decided not to do so, to the chagrin of then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY), then-Mayor Bill de Blasio (D), and then-Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), though AOC gleefully celebrated.

Tyrus agreed that the Amazon debacle was a big deal, saying, "That blew my mind," as he wanted to know, "How do you survive?"

O'Leary was equally perplexed. "So, so why would you want to reward that?! Why wouldn't you say, 'Excuse me, could I get better management, please? I live here! I pay taxes here, and I'd like a job! And I don't think you're doing a good job for me as a manager! How about I hire somebody else,'" he wondered. "That's what I would encourage."

"Not that she isn't just great as a politician," O'Leary continued on about the congresswoman. "There are countries that have weak leaders. There are states that have bad governors. I think people, the great thing about democracy is, say, 'We can do better, putting up my head, let's do better.'"

Another argument in favor of new leadership is how "abandoned" AOC's constituents say they feel.

Tyrus confirmed with O'Leary, "It's not personal, it's just business," with O'Leary sticking to that even as Tyrus pointed out "everything is personal now," as he argued it's "not for me." Even as they went back and forth on whether it was personal or not, Tyrus and O'Leary still agreed that "nothing" he said about her was not true.

O'Leary again emphasized how "she's a great politician, let's celebrate that," but added, "Is she a bad manager? One hundred percent, she's terrible! They're both true."

As Tyrus tried to discuss AOC as a business, asking if Mr. Wonderful would "pass" on "Shark Tank," O'Leary, with laughter made clear, "I wouldn't let her manage a candy store," prompting a "wow" from Tyrus.

Last month, Wall Street veteran Marty Dolan launched his primary challenge against AOC. The congresswoman herself came into power when she defeated then-Democratic Rep. Joe Crowley in the June 2018 primary by over 13 points.

O'Leary has had harsh words for Democratic-controlled states on business before. As Madeline covered earlier this year, he said on an episode of "Unmuted With Marsha," "I'm not trying to get involved in the partisanship of this statement. Just a fact, I don't invest in New York, I don't invest in Massachusetts, I don't invest in California. In my mind, those are examples of states that are uninvestable because of bad policy." He also criticized New York Attorney General Letitia James' civil case against former and potentially future President Donald Trump, as Matt highlighted.

The full episode of "Maintaining With Tyrus" will air on Sunday at 9 am on OutKick.com.

link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
NYPD raid AOC's 'third world' district after shocking video showed trash-covered streets overrun by migrants running illegal 'flea market' - only for brazen vendors to return the next day

LOL, what did you expect when you elect trash and invite the Third World in?

--Illegal vendors having been plaguing the streets of Queens

--Many of the vendors, who sell counterfeit and other wares, are illegal migrants

--Residents of the area say their neighborhood now looks like the 'Third World'

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
AOC = Agent Of Chaos

AOC_Supports_Anti-Istael_Anti_US_Protests

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2084 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
AOC's Democratic challenger accuses her of 'screwing up' New York

“'The squad muchachas want to turn NYC into Caracas,' Marty Dolan said at a recent fundraiser, tearing into the so-called progressive 'Squad' in Congress that is comprised in part by New York members Ocasio-Cortez and Jamaal Bowman.

After a long career in global finance, 66-year-old Westchester native Marty Dolan is taking AOC head-on and insists her constituents have grown tired of soft-on-crime policies and rhetoric that 'invites' unlawful migrants into the district.

'AOC and [Rep.] Jamaal Bowman are two poor representatives for their people because they're presenting radical ideas that are not generated from their constituents - they're their own ideas. I think the community has seen enough.' …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/13337955

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
If this loudmouth lamebrain does get defeated. the dem voting picture won't change and we will just see more of her on TV as a looney-left commentator. Frown

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post