SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where is Para?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Para? Login/Join 
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para, wherever you are! I hope you are well and will be having a great new year!!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para. Thank you for SigForum and all you do to keep it a Great place to be a small part of. John.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
As much as we miss having Para around I'm sure it's not easy for him to step away for a spell. Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas, Para.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para and God Bless you.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para.
Hope you're back with us soon.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Indeed! Merry Christmas, Para, wherever you are!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
A Merry Christmas to you and your family, Para.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Para, Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope the holidays are joyful for you. We are all looking forward to a much better 2021 and hope you rejoin us as soon as you see fit.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I echo the sentiments of folks here said and unsaid. You've had a tough year with medical and employment challenges mounted atop the ever maddening political turmoil. Hopefully Christmas will bring some welcome respite for you and your family. Be well Mike!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas O' Winged One! You have been MISSED. VI...

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The reindeer are taking a break. I'm picturing Santa's sled being pulled by a large determined Eagle this year. Merry Christmas to all!

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para. I hope you’re doing well, and I thank you for this really cool forum.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Mike

Posts: 13261 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Para!

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And my wishes as well: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Para.......That's my wish to you and the rest of our SF family.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para, and to all our other SIGforum brothers and sisters.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para and as always, thank you for such a great forum. Hope to see you back soon boss.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Indeed Boss, a Merry Christmas to you and yours. I didn't realize just how much I would miss your forum when I locked myself out. Glad you were kind enough to let me back in.

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post