SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where is Para?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Para? Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Para.

"May the Lord bless you and watch over you.
May the Lord cause His countenance to shine to you and favor you.
May the Lord raise His countenance toward you and grant you peace. And all your house."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Para.
And may God bless and strengthen you and your family through whatever!

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Para!! We are thinking of you.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Para. I hope your holiday season is filled with love and happiness. Please return soon.

Posts: 1457 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para!!

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Para!!!

Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para, Merry Christmas and thank you.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas boss!

Posts: 12466 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Parabellum!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para!

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you will read this, so I will try to choose my words correctly.

I have, at times, questioned internally the strategies used to "police" this site and wondered if they were too harsh.

I have in the past month or more realized that I was entirely wrong and appreciate the level of censorship or whatever word I am looking for provided by our site owner. I have tried in the past to show my appreciation, but perhaps this compliment will mean more.

I've genuinely missed the man lately.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Para! We will all rejoice when you’re back, but enjoy the refuge of (relative) sanity.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a Merry Christmas, para!

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
It's tempting to take one for the team and comment on the fact that Rosie O'Donnall is fat and ugly, or share this new theory about the Kennedy assassination, or to start a thread titled "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck", just to see if that will draw him out. Big Grin

Have a wonderful Christmas and a much better-than-2020 new year, my friend.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15484 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Never go full Shugart. Oh, wait. Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and your family Para.
All the best in the coming year

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Para!

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Para, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post