SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ In the meantime, there seem to be a few stories floating around in the media to the effect that prominent NeverTrumpers in the GOP are doing everything they can to prevent Trump from winning the nomination.

Whatever the eventual outcome, it would be healthy for the Republican Party if Trump's candidacy simply blew past them and were seen to simply blow past them. That would raise some real questions about how powerful - and therefore politically intimidating - the Establishment Republicans really are.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't think they are going to have any luck trying to stop Trump.

Posts: 107571 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I don't think they are going to have any luck trying to stop Trump.
I hope that you are right, and that the Dems don’t have any more luck than the RINOs.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I think the majority of this country wants Trump. Just like in 2020.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are you watching Donald Trump speak at CPAC?

"I am your retribution."

Listening to him this evening- it's inspiring, truly inspiring. The speech is vintage Trump. He's doing what he does very well, which is to read a transcript off a teleprompter, with long ad-libbed interludes. Donald Trump is a much better speaker than Joe Biden has ever been, with his idiotic stories about his leg hair and nurses breathing on him.

Trump's style incorporates hyperbole: "perfect" phone calls and the like. He says he took "millions" of phone calls while in office, and this is not possible, but it doesn't matter. When he says such things, he's speaking extemporaneously, and any person who is not out to get the man knows it's merely a style, a manner of speaking. Trump has spent his life as a promoter and the way he speaks is second nature to him. And yet, his enemies think it's the worst thing in the world while, at the same time, genuflecting at the altar of corrupt, babbling, contemptuous Joe Biden.

Paraphrasing Princess Leia- Help us, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope.

Inspiring and nostalgic, this speech has reminded me of what Donald Trump did for us during his administration. Anyone who thinks he's crass or the scores of other insults that have come his way, I do not care.

I'll say it again and say it to anyone who will listen, unreservedly, unashamedly: I love Donald Trump.

I'm on the Trump Train for the duration.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up turning it on.

I've been watching his clips from Truth Social or whatever it is, I see them from Epoch Times emails I get. Love every word. He's the only person sayin the things that make sense to me, and has been since he first ran. So he's either a master bull shitter pointed directly at the good guys, or he's genuinely the answer.

And he was never a politician, period.

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Another Trump Train passenger here, for the entire ride.

I listened to some of it, and he's taking on the RINOs, out in the open, specifically calling out Paul Ryan, Karl Rove, and Jeb Bush. Smile To Trump, they are the same as the Democrats.

The guy has not lost a step, he is in great shape considering the shit he goes through. To consider anyone else right now to re build America is a hard pill to swallow.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump is a dangerous man to the left, and with it becoming clear now that he is almost assuredly going to be the Republican nominee in 2024, the left will do anything to stop him, and I do mean anything, and that includes attempts to assassinate him. Mark my word. We are entering most dangerous waters.

Trump overwhelmingly wins CPAC's Republican primary straw poll with DeSantis coming in a distant second

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
"W.H.O. which stands for We Hide Outbreaks". Big Grin

Had no idea the U.S. pays the W.H.O. $450 million per year.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
If he does even half the things he says he's going to do, we would be warp zoned out of the destruction we are experiencing. If the law means anything then we get to see about 30 people hanged or at least read about it,,,,not holding my breath.

How anyone can look at him and say they don't like how rude he is or some other little nit pick befuddles me. I suppose they preferred the gentle stroking lies of the snakes that run this country.

Only guy I know that says drain the swamp and how out of control this govt is. And they HATE him. That tells you all you need to know.

They don't seem to mind Ron much. Not sure what to think of him but he aint Don. Hope he shakes out well. Not holding my breath on that either.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Until we can eliminate ballot harvesting, we will become masters at ballot harvesting; we have no choice, beating Democrats at their own game."

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Woooooooh! Yeah, baby!!

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Yeah, seeing Trump close out CPAC was great. Smile

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding speech by PDJT!

He is a brave visionary, leader and warrior and not afraid to call out the criminal and corrupt cabal (which includes China) and the societal freaks that are wreaking havoc and destruction across the country.

MAGA!!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I recently saw an article on a Bill Maher interview with Bernie Sanders, in which he states that the large demographic that used to be Democrat owned- the blue collar workers, union workers, farmers, etc., have basically shifted to the Republican Party in recent years. And of course the reason is because of Trump. I'll bet many of these non-political folks have barely heard of DeSantis, but love Donald Trump to death, who has an uncanny ability to communicate and relate to the blue collar worker unlike most candidates before him.

Trump IS the Republican Party, which is why everyone, Democrats and RINOS, are desperate to get rid of him by any means necessary.

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="540" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nPxT4PQBnDw" title="MAGA 2.0: Trump Remains Well Ahead in the GOP Nomination Battle" width="960"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Para, re: styxhexenhammer666
I've only ever watched this guy when you've linked to him. Can you introduce him? I know you like him but who is he and why do you like him?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's an ex-satan worshiper who makes videos of sociopolitical commentary from his apartment in Denmark while wearing a bathrobe, with his cat parading its puckered little asshole to and fro.

I like him because he's quite intelligent and offers up observations about the political and social conditions in the United States, which are far more astute than the majority of professional "journalists" in this country.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

In other words, an unbiased observer.

Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Until we can eliminate ballot harvesting, we will become masters at ballot harvesting; we have no choice, beating Democrats at their own game."

Exactly. Ive been telling our local GOP poobahs this for a while.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post