SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How long is your commute? Time not miles please
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How long is your commute? Time not miles please Login/Join 
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Two to three min.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Currently 40 minutes.

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
3-5 minutes max.

Posts: 12475 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
About 15 seconds, or the time it takes to walk from the bedroom to my home office Smile

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Self-employed my car was my office once i left home in the morning. Time to my 1st stop was <20 minutes during which I'd set additional stops via cell phone.
About 2-3 times a year, usually the short winter early sunset days, I would get caught-up in rush hour traffic and than it was close to an hour. My mindset was somewhat happily bemused as I was surrounded by those who do this crazy traffic every day. Indeed, twice a day.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
about 20 seconds unless I do a divert for coffee which adds another 20 seconds

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53240 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
20-40 minutes

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
30-40 minutes.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8670 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
Seconds to a minute or two, depending on what my destination is in the house or yard.

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
About 25 minutes, give or take.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post